Vampire Enji P2

Your POV

I wake up on a soft bed. "Good morning my love. Well it's night but you know what I mean." He says. "Morning." I say. He kisses me and I kiss him back. "We need to get you some food I'm sure you're hungry." He says.

I rub my eyes. "Mhm." I say. He picks me up and packs me back to the dining room. "I refuse to let you feast off of some stupid man thing so I got you some of the good stuff from the cellar." He says and sits down. The ghouls bring our food out to us. It's cooked to perfection.

"Is this?" I ask. "Oh no I do like to eat regular food most of the time. Just eating humans and drinking blood can get tiresome. I like to have a variety. The only difference in humans is the toughness and how chewy it is." He says. "Okay." I say. I'm relieved. "Eventually you'll have to. It's a part of the vampire thing. The only gross part about it is how messy it can be. You get use to it though. The chefs cook it and prep it so we don't have to go through it all. So you'd never know if it is or was. I'm sure you'd find it hard to watch and do something like that." He says.

"That's good it would be hard having to do that." I say. "All you need to do is relax and enjoy what the future holds." He says. "I'll do my best." I say. I eat the food. "It tastes amazing." I say. "I'm glad you like it. Everything is always fresh." He says with a soft smile.

Time skip after eating

"So I was thinking." I asks. "About?" He says. I breathe out and try to keep myself calm. "How many babies do you want?" I say trying not to show any sign of blush or excitement. "So you did hear that. The amount doesn't matter after four." He says. I can't control my blush. "Four." I say.

"Mhm is that a problem?" He asks. "No it's just that's four times that we'll have to be very intimate together. It makes me nervous and other things." I say. He gives a small chuckle. "It'll be fine. I'll do my best to not go over board and listen to you. I may not be able to control myself at times do to my strong attraction to you." He says. I try to hide my face with a napkin.

He just smiles. "I'm glad you came to me last night." He says. "Really?" I ask. "It does get lonely. Having someone to talk to will be nice. In the past I wanted to have a family but it's kind of hard. There aren't many women willing to have their blood sucked and definitely aren't many vampire women. Most vampires either choose to be single. Others just use force to get what they want." He says. "Oh...Thank you." I say.

"For what?" He asks. "For staying single and not marrying someone." I say. "That makes no sense." He says. "If you did choose to marry someone I wouldn't be yours. We wouldn't be here." I say. "I suppose so. No need to thank me though." He says.

We finish eating. "I'd like to do something tonight. Something special." He says. "Oh?" I say. "I want to show you off let the town know that such a brave soul is now mine. They wouldn't expect that. Such a innocent girl as yourself would willingly give herself to the big bad vampire on the hill." He says. I just blush.

"I suppose it won't be a problem. But please don't word it like that." I say. He thinks about what he just said and smirks. "Maybe not so innocent after all." He says. "How else would adults hear that. Giving myself to you it sounds so lewd." I say.

"Well it's not entirely wrong. You did just walk up the hill and said go ahead and finish me." He says getting up. He gets close to my ear and puts a hand on my thigh. "You also just let me ravish you. Letting me see every ounce of pleasure you felt. You weren't unable to contain yourself. I didn't mind one bit though." He says in my ear slowly moving his hand up. I cover my mouth. He chuckles.

"Save that for later." He says and squeezes my thigh and kisses my neck making me moan. "Mm let's hurry up and get ready. I want to take you as soon as we get back." He says. He stands up and looks at me. He tilts my chin up. "Let's not waste time." He says. I nod.

TBC...