Assistance

Your POV

I've been working for Enji Todoroki for about two years now. Mostly involving work sometimes he is in need of assistance in private. We talk mostly go out to lunch together. He tells me his problems and I listen. I could listen to him all day. His voice is like ecstasy it makes me melt. I go to my desk and sit remembering what we did after hours when everyone was gone. He took me right here mercilessly.

That was only last year in December. It was snowing out and the roads were closed. Everyone was already gone but I decided to stay and finish up on some work. He was there too. Sometimes he sleeps in his office when he works late. We talked for a bit then we made out aggressively and it went on from there. We stayed the night there on his couch.

We were both over satisfied with the action. We've done it a few times. Here on my desk, in his office and, at hotels. He doesn't hold back no matter what. I'm always sore after and the next day. He pulls out right on time sometimes it's a bit too risky. I do my best to work and ignore the memories.

I see his wife from the corner of my eye. Huh interesting. She side eyes me. She's suspicious. Especially with me. She always looks me up and down. Examining my figure and actions. I pay no mind to it.

If anything it intrigues me. She sees me as a threat and no one sees me in that way. So I purposely wear nice mature but elegant clothing. I do have to keep it professional. She leaves his office. "(Y/n)." She says. "Mrs.Todoroki." I say.

"(Y/n)." I hear Enji say. I get up from my chair. "Coming bye Mrs.Todoroki." I say and go towards his office. "You've seemed distracted today." He says. "Well I was thinking about the first time we had sex. Plus when your wife comes here it is a bit risky." I say.

He comes up to me. He holds my cheek don't worry. "Everything is fine and will be. As long as we have each other there's no need to worry." He says then kisses my cheek and neck. I pull away. "Not right now." I say. "Okay but can I ask why?" He asks.

"It's just your wife was just here and it makes me feel like you're just using me. It makes me feel like I'm a just someone to use when you feel horny or lonely. I love you Enji but sometimes I just need to feel like I'm not just someone you can dispose of. I'm sorry." I say.

I turn away and walk out of his office. I go back to my desk and rub my temples. What's wrong with me. I'm normally completely fine with us doing things like this. This feels different though. My emotions changed like the flip of a switch.

I'm sure it's normal to feel this way. We do it so much that I barely have time to really process it all. The sex is amazing. He tells me that he cares about me. He's never said I love you though. I thought that he'd say it by now. What am I thinking though?

He has a wife. I just look back at the door. I should probably call this whole thing off and be coworkers. I'll do it after work. This can't go on.

Time skip

He's been acting strange all day and so have I. I go to his office since its after hours. I need to tell him we can't do this anymore. That I deserve better than this. I should be dating people more my age like Hawks. I really need to stop going for older guys. Even though sex is amazing with them it's not really fair.

They come with a lot of baggage and problems. Not that guys my age don't it's just less of a chance. Although dating heroes come with issues. Like spending time together and obsessed fans around ever corner.

🍋Lemony part🍋

"Fuck~." I hear along with a wet noise. He's panting heavily and grunting. I listen. "It feels so damn good." He says. It doesn't surprise me. He probably has several girls. "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard." He says.

He's pretty irresistible especially when it comes to looks and sex. I just wait till he notices me which won't take long maybe a few seconds. "(Y/n) ahhaa~." He moans. I open the door and he's stroking himself.

🍋lemony part stop🍋

He stops and looks at me. I shut the door behind me. "We need to talk." I say. He fixes himself and gets dressed. "About what?" He asks. I lean against his desk. "About us." I say.

"Oh." He says. He gets in front of me. "I think we should stop doing this." I say. He holds my cheek. "Why is that exactly." He asks. "Us doing things behind closed doors and in secret. Having this relationship that isn't right." I say.

TBC...