chapter four

Lotus' POV

My dad and I spent yesterday afternoon making some arrangements I'm suing Nick for adultery and I leaked all the information to the press , honestly I didn't know my dad had Nick followed all these yes we've been together it did freak me out at first when I found out but he was just looking out for his daughter.

We've already bought the shares from Mr one of the shareholders of the company but he won't tell anyone about the transfer of shares. A lawyer will be present at all shareholder meetings no one will know that he sold them to me. And if Nick transfers his to me as well I'll be the largest shareholder and if he doesn't I'll sue him for all his got I'll leave him penny less.

I was shocked when I found out that the woman he has a child is Camille,we met her at a charity event we were attending I should have known. But anyway they can rot in hell for all I care ,I love Nick he was my first love and I'll always Love him but this betrayal I'll never forgive. I have two kids to care for now and I have to think of their future and a new life with my parents in Italy is just the start.

I know keeping the pregnancy from Nick is not okay but it's for the best, I'll be my kids mom and dad.

I would have loved to see when Nick finds out that the world knows of all his dirt. I might as well sue him for assault but I'm not that evil. A man should never raise his hand on a woman no matter how upset he is.

I've already met up with Jared and he sold me his shares. And I hired a lawyer to represent me whenever there's a meeting that requires my presence. Ronald is a charming young man that just graduated from law school and is perfect for the job. He is a 23 year old African American and is a really attractive young man. I would if I'll be able to find love again,I think I'll never be able to forget Nick. He once made me feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom, I brush my teeth then take my meds. I touch my belly and sigh. Don't worry baby,you , mommy and Liam will be just fine. I quickly take a shower and I feel like looking sexy so I dress sexy I always thought I was less of a woman because I couldn't bear children but now I'm pregnant and I'm the luckiest woman in the whole world.

I pick a black deep neck Fendi dress,I chose black because today is the funeral of my marriage. I will go all out on my make up because again I feel like a real woman and red lipstick should do the finish. I settle on some royal blue block heels,I don't what to fall and lose my baby I've not even completed my first trimester so i won't risk it. With that I walk out to join my family for breakfast in the suite my parents are staying in.

" Wow mama you look amazing,granny I want to marry my mama when I'm grown!",Liam jumps into my arms and I kiss his forehead.

"Liam I thought you said you'll marry me",my mother whined and I couldn't help but laugh,I don't blame my little boy for wanting to marry his grandma. Being a beauty queen back in the day,she is still beautiful with her blonde hair and big blue eyes. I look nothing like my mother. I never found my wavy brown hair and home eyes exciting my dad always said I look like my grandmother but what's exciting in looking like a dead old lady.

"Hey honey how did you sleep last night",my mom asks as I take a sit.

" You grandson here didn't let me sleep peacefully with his snores",I chuckle and lightly pinch Liam.

" That's a lie I do not snore, mommy is the one who snores so loud Santa can hear her in the North Pole". Liam whines and just then my dad walks in.

"Liam you never tell a lady that she snores, you'll never have a girlfriend",my dad says and takes a sit .

" Girls have cotties grandpa". Liam says and we all laugh.

Before we leave mom and Katherine won't stop hugging me and encouraging me they are acting like I'm going to war. Maybe it is one,my father said I don't to do anything for now the opportunity to do so will present itself and I'll be ready to take it. I don't need to get too worked up or I'll lose my child and I can't let that happen being the largest shareholder is just the beginning Nick.

We go outside and I dad introduces the team in charge of our security the press can be as vicious as vultures,I wonder what people are thinking we were once couple of the year and now we are getting divorced,this is really funny.

We reach the company and head up to the conference room on our way I don't miss the way men keep staring at me. Yes I like the effect I'm having on them I like the confidence boost I'm getting.

We walk in and everyone's looking at me and Nick is the standing and looking like he's seen a ghost yes I like that he's surprised and I see that his wearing one of his old suits,his lucky to have saved at least this one. I look at him really good and my husband always seems to take my breath away,with his raven black hair and deep green eyes because of him my favorite colour was green ,a jaw that can cut diamonds and his broad shoulders at age 32 my husband still looked like a 25 year old,he looked like he just stepped out of a magazine. I know that beneath those clothes is a fully toned body and I know each curve and little hidden frickle.

I take a sit and we are now facing each other.

"What Nick surprised you didn't leave a mark?",I ask and raise my eyebrow to put emphasis. My lawyer hands Micheal Nick's lawyer some papers.

He read through it and clears his throat before giving it to Nick.

"Are you out of your mind Lotus?".

"Trust me Nick I'm a lot of things but losing my sanity isn't one of them",

My lawyer then hands him a different paper which he the hands to Micheal and says" Mr lunchester my client here Mrs lunchester is requesting you to get here 20 percent shares from your 45 or we will continue with suing you for adultery,trust me if that happens you'll lose everything including the clothes you're wearing".

If looks could kill I be dead with the way Nick was looking at me.

My lawyer hands him an envelope and when he opens it his face goes pale. I knew he thought I was blaffing he thought I had no evidence, Nick still thinks I'm that timid wife that does anything to please her husband.

Michael whispers into his ear and I hope his telling him to do the most reasonable thing to do, I'm ashamed to say it but my heart is breaking,I can't believe I'm divorcing the love of my life.

"This is bullshit ,I know you don't have the guts to do this it's this bastard you call father that's influencing you,this is not you lotus and I refuse to accept this nosense,tell you what I'll offer you 6 million dollars and that bastard son of yours can keep my name ,you can also keep the ranch in Colombia and the house by the beach".

" You can keep that stupid name of yours Nick,my son and I are now Biltrans, and you can take you money and shove it up your baby Mama's ass,it seems you what to lose everything,so Mr lunchester see you I court", with that I get up but Nick reaches over the table and grabs me . My father acts fast and has him pinned to the ground.

"Are you that stupid,now we have video evidence of you trying to assault my daughter now not only are you going to lose everything you own but you'll go to jail and rot there for the rest of your miserable life you son of a bitch",my dad yells at him.

" Nick are you out of your mind just sing the damn papers you'll still have 25 remaining and still will be the largest shareholder, don't risk going to jail", he looks at me and says" please tell your father to let go of my client". My dad lets him go and he signs the contract.

"Well Nick enjoy life and it was a pleasure meeting with you PARTNER,will see each other soon it will still be a pleasure for me then but for you not so much", I smile ,turn on my heel ,slip my hand into my father's who kisses my forehead and we walk out with my lawyer following behind.

It hurts but it's for the best I thought he at least loved me even a little bit but I was wrong,it was easy for him to lose his cool and attack me . He tried to hurt me a woman he once claimed to love. I didn't mean to but I can't help but cry.