chapter forty one

"oh my god,you killed them ,Nick you killed them !",I scream.

" Shhhhh , don't raise your voice at me sweetheart",he says and drags me by the hair into the warehouse.My head burns from the force he's using and I try to remove his hands but he pushes me to the ground and I land on my arm,I feel a sharp pain and sit up and hold my arm,as tears run down my face.

"I told you to come alone,but you didn't listen,see how angry you make me!",he screams and pulls at his hair,then he takes a deep breath and straightens his clothes,

"Don't cry lotus I'm sorry I over reacted ,see you make me carzy",he says and reaches for me but I flinch because how he suddenly changed his attitude frightened me.

"Look I already sent the location of your daughter",he pauses and smiles" our daughter",he continues"so stop crying my love we've been reunited and you're all mine we should be happy",he says and helps me up.

" But the bomb",I whisper.

"Oh see here's how things are,I won't press this little button here and blow our dear Daughter up,so it's up to the detectives pray that their are not stupid and they manage to diffuse it correctly but if they make mistake then that will be unfortunate,now enough with the tears before I change my mind",he says and forcefully kisses me.

" What happened to you Nick ,this is not you , you're not okay and I can help you",I say after he lets go of me.

" What happened to me !?",he says and laughs and pulls out a gun and shoots near my foot making me jump" you happened,you made me crazy because you didn't love me Lotus, I'm supposed to be the love of your life ,you promised,I made a mistake but if you love someone you forgive them!",he screams and hits his head a few times.

"It's all your fault,I mean look at that idiot Luciano,you hurt the guy so much, you're the one that needs help Lotus,this is happening because of you always remember that, it's all your fault,but now you're mine ,if I can't have you no one will not even your children",

I can't help but cry he's not well and I hate him for making my child go through hell but I feel sorry for him I no longer recognize this man in front of me.

"I can help you Nick , you're not well,just hand yourself in I promise I won't let you go to jail and I'll get you the best help",I try to reason with him.

" Ha ,you think I'm that stupid,you know me better than this Lotus,now enough talking, let's go we're running out of time",he says and grabs my arm and drags me out of the warehouse to the dock,I see a boat,I wonder if they've managed to remove the thing off of my child and I hope she's safe and in her father's arms, Luciano is the only one that will be able to comfort her at this moment.

"I can't wait to start my life with you and you sure look sexy in that dress,you look like an evil enchantress",he says and kisses me again.

Just then he slaps me across the face " When I kiss you I expect you to kiss me back as well,I can't wait to have a taste of your body again",he says and licks me across the face.

And continues dragging me to the boat,I try struggling but he slaps me again.

"Lotus!", someone shouts and Nick turns and fires at the person and pushes me behind some barrows,what the hell is Luciano doing here how did he find me. Just the Luciano shoots at Nick who's hiding with me.

"Give up Nick the police will be here any minute", Luciano shouts.

But Nick pulls my hair and holds me by the neck" I must had it to you Ricci, you're a smart one I didn't even detective you ,but you see this woman here she's mine and is leaving with me".