[6. Poker Face]

.Aphrodite.

I listen as Hotch lectures on me and how I need to look tonight. I needed a expensive looking dress and some sort of high heels. I also needed to act very lovey dovey with Spencer, which worried me because what if I did it to well?

"Now this will go in your cartilage 'piercing' and it'll be in ear piece, Spencer won't have one so it won't draw attention. Just make sure you put this on tonight, I'll have Spencer pick you up and I'll fill him in now go get ready." Hotch smiles.

I nod my head and turn to head back to my room.

I walk in and take a moment to breath. I was nervous for tonight, because I mean seriously this guy could easily just shoot me through my back if he sees through me. I lay out my outfit and go to put my make up on. I had to look extra tonight, since this was a huge club and casino.

Spencer better not make me look stupid either, he better be good at gambling.

Spencer Reid:

How much for a night tonight?

I roll my eyes at the text and decide to be a petty bitch.

Me: Please you couldn't pay me
enough to sleep with you
again.

I turn my phone off and continue my make up.

As I finish I check my phone to see if Reid had said anything else, but he left me on read. Which I didn't care because he'd be here to get me any minute now. I slide on my high boots and slip on my leather coat. I pull my skirt down slightly to hide my knife. I mean I had my gun tucked in, but what if things went south?

Plus a little gambling wasn't fun without a gun, I wasn't leaving without my money.

Maybe Spencer might wanna play later.

I hear a knock on the door as I'm trying to fix my tight shirt.

"Come in." I call out as I'm fluffing my hair out.

Spencer walks in and check his watch. I grab my bag and head over to him.

"You won't need that, remember arm candy." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and extend my hand and drop my bag in front of him. I push him out of the way and step over my bag and walk out of the room. I see Emily and Rossi waiting at the elevator making small talk.

"You look hot agent." Rossi laughs.

I smirk and nod my head before walking past him and into the now open elevator. As everyone files in I pull my dark red lipstick out and slowly apply it and touch it up.

I watch as Rossi and Emily go there separate ways after the elevator opens. I discreetly turn my ear piece on and hook arms with Spencer. I pull my dress up a little as we enter the massive hotels casino. I know nothing about gambling so I just follow Spencer's lead.

After a few minutes I hear Hotch ring in my ear.

"He's to your left. He's eyeing Spencer and you down, show your with Spencer." Hotch says.

I look at the unsub, tall, dark black hair, I can tell he has the gun in the side of his belt, he's got a dark blue suit on with a white shirt underneath, a fake watch along with a chain.

I rub Spencer's arm and he looks back at me confused. I put a flashy smile on my face and motion my eyes back down to his playing field. He picks up and goes back to what he's doing.

"You have to do more then that."

I roll my eyes and bite my tongue waiting for a right moment. Everyone cheers and claps Spencer's back, that's when I realize he won another grand. I smile and pull him to look at me by his neck. I smirk at him for a second before pulling him in for a kiss.