Dinner is Pretty Pog 2.0

I was 100% determined to eat like a normal person for dinner. After completely embarrassing myself during breakfast I knew I had to do much better. I needed George's mom to know I at least, had some manners. 

I walked in the living room and plopped down on the couch. The living room, dining room, and kitchen were all one big room, so I watched George's mom start pulling food from her pantry for dinner. George came wandering my way after I had showed him my dominance in the hallway. He seemed to have recovered and he plopped down next to me. I shot a smirk his way and he rolled his eyes. I knew he was going to get me back later.

"Did you need help with dinner?" I ask George's mom.

She looks up at me. "It might help it go by faster if you did help," she confesses.

I get up from the couch and walk to stand on the other side of the counter, across from her. She has a recipe book open on the counter and is pulling out pans. 

"Whatcha making?"

She puts a pan on the stove and returns to the book. "How does homemade macaroni and cheese sound?"

"Perfect!" I walk to stand over the cook book. "What do you need?"

She hands me two different types of cheese. "Do you want to grate these into a bowl for me?"

I nod my head as she scoots a bowl and the cheese grater in my direction. I pull up a stool to the counter and start unwrapping the cheese to grate.

George pulls a stool next to me. "Want me to do anything?" he asks.

George's mom is pouring water in a pan on the stove. "I just need cheese grated for now. Do you want to help Clay do that?"

Hearing her say my name makes me smile, as if she had somehow accepted that I was living in her household for the next week, despite my clumsiness.  

"Sure." 

She hands George another cheese grater and he starts grating the other cheese. I guess I was grating cheddar cheese and George had mozzarella. Having two cheeses sounded way more delicious then powdered cheese. All I had ever eaten was the box mac n cheese which wasn't that great anyway, so I was curious to see how homemade macaroni and cheese would work. 

After grating a whole bowl of cheese, George's mom poured it in a pan with milk and melted it all together. After that she stirred it with the cooked noodles and added salt and pepper. It looked easy enough and I ended up asking to take a picture of the recipe. Although I have never really tried cooking, I thought it would be kind of fun to try some new things. 

We all sat around the table to eat. I convinced myself there was no way I could mess up eating macaroni noodles until Georges mom brought out a pitcher of lemonade I could potentially knock over. 

No drinks for me I guess. I keep my hands to myself. 

George on the other hand did not forget about my tease in the hallway earlier. I was in the middle of a conversation with his mom when I felt a hand creep up my leg. 

"-and I told him that I would never drink beer again," she laughs. I glance at George and he innocently eats his macaroni while laughing at his mothers story. I look down at my lap and see George's hand on my thigh. My mouth goes dry so I shove noodles in my mouth, hoping it will help. I force a laugh as his mom continues to tell stories. 

I take a peek at George again and he is side eyeing me with a smirk. I shake my head not wanting him to mess around, but he just knowingly puts more noodles in his mouth. His fingers glide higher up my leg and my free hand quickly grabs his and pushes it off my leg. 

My mouth is so dry. I need a drink. 

I carefully pour lemonade in my cup as George's hand returns to my upper thigh. My breath comes in quickly as I gently put down the pitcher. I look over at George again as he starts squeezing my leg, going higher and higher with every squeeze. 

I give him a death glare as I bring the glass to my dry lips. The lemonade is cold down my throat, my face hot, George's hand warm against my pants. My breath is unsteady, in and out, clouding the clear glass as he pulls his hand to my inner thigh. 

His hand gets dangerously close and I choke on lemonade. This time I gently put the glass down and cough into my napkin, instead of destroying the entire dinner table. His hand retreats as George's mother asks if I'm alright. I nod and quickly stand up, rushing to the bathroom. 

Once behind locked doors I breathe a sigh of relief. I curse under my breath at how easily George made me flustered, turned me on even. I look at myself in the mirror, my green eyes sparkling with annoyance, my hair slightly tousled from the long day, my cheeks flushed from George's boldness. I take a deep breath and promise to get George back for how he is behaving. 

I slip out of the bathroom and find George and his mom already cleaning up dinner. I shove the remains of my noodles in my mouth and chug the lemonade before placing the dishes in the dishwasher. I wanted to be done with dinner as soon as possible. 

"Thanks for dinner," I smile at George's mom and she smiles back.

"Of course!"

"George and I are just going to hang out upstairs if you don't mind," I reply as I guide George towards the stairs. He gives me a confused glance, but his mom bids farewell with a wave as we retreat down the hall. 

"What?" George questions as I drag him up the stairs. I was a little rough because I was a little angry. He embarrassed me in front of his mother, consequences were in bound. 

We enter the bedroom and I close the door behind me and turn on George. He slightly cowers in fear. 

"What was that?" My voice sounds a little more angry than I mean it to.

George's expression turns from fear to playful. "Oh come on Clay. You totally deserved that after what you did in the hallway."

"At least I didn't do it in front of your mom though," I defend.

"She didn't notice."

"How do you know?"

His playful expression waivers. "Is it really so bad if she did?"

My expression softens immediately. "No. I-It's just... You haven't really said anything about us to her, so it seems a little awkward to do intimate things with her there."

"I guess," he mumbles, before adding, "but, what are we?"

I know I had said boyfriend to him before, but actually putting the label there seemed much more daunting. I knew we were together, we were more than friends for sure, but I had never given it a title for fear something different would happen. 

How do I answer?

"We are whatever you want us to be. Boyfriends, soulmates, madly in love..." George giggles at my last words and I give him a soft smile. 

"Okay..." he gives a small pause and sigh. "I feel better now."

"Good. I'm glad we figured everything out."

He gives me a mischievous smile. "Let's get drunk then."

Oh boy...

Howdy ya'll! How are we feeling? It's been a hot sec. I love to see your comments by the way, they totally make my day. :)

Thanks for reading you lovely people! <3

1312 words