#1 How You Meet

Small trigger warning in Michael's :)

Luke: You were walking around town with your three year old little sister and you put her down just for a couple minutes as you wanted to try on different types of sunglasses getting ready for the summer, but when you turned around you couldn't see her. "Y/S/N?" You said looking around. Your head snapped round to the corner of the shop where you heard your sisters familiar giggle. As you approached her, you saw that she was talking to a very attractive tall blond boy with bright blue eyes. You had to admit, he was hot. "Y/S/N! Don't run away like that, I was so worried." You said. "Sorry Y/N. I made a new friend!" She giggled pointing to the stranger in-front of you. "He said I was a beautiful princess, can I be a princess Y/N?" You giggled. "You can be anything you want." You finally looked at the boy in front of you, "Thank you..." "Luke." You smiled as you looked into his eyes. "Are you going to get married now?" Your little sister said....

Michael: You were at the club with your three best friends. They were totally smashed whereas you were fully sober, not one trace of alcohol in your system. You promised your friends that you would be the designated driver, as you didn't really like clubs anyway. "I'm just going to get some air." You shouted over the music even though there was no point because they were too busy dancing sloppily to pay you any attention. You were just about to leave through the back when someone grabbed your arm and dragged you into an empty hallway. "What is a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" You could smell the alcohol on his breath and it made you cringe. "Please let go." You said. "I don't think so. I think we could have some fu-" "I think she said let her go." A voice said. You looked over and a guy with dark blue hair, dark green eyes and an eyebrow piercing. You couldn't take your eyes off his beauty. "Fine, you can have her, she's a slut anyway." The man slurred walking away. "Thanks." You sighed. "No problem. I'm Michael." He said holding his hand out to shake. "Y/N."

Ashton: You were in Starbucks, catching up with your cousin who you haven't seen in two years. You were stood in the queue ready to order your drink when you say a cute guy walking your way. He had hazel eyes, light brown curly hair and muscular biceps. He stood in front of you and said, "I think I better call God..." You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Because he seems to be missing an angel." He said blushing a light shade of pink. You laughed uncontrollably, your sides in stitches. "Oh my god. That was so cheesy." You laughed. "But, it was incredibly adorable." You said. "Really?" He asked shocked. "Yeah." You smiled. "Do yo mind if I get your number, and, maybe we could go out some time?" He asked scratching his neck. "Sure. I'm Y/N by the way." "Ashton." He smiled.

Calum: You were in line at All Time Low's concert, alone because your friend couldn't make it. You had standing passes so you got to the venue super early to be near the front of the queue so you could get as close as you can to the stage. "I'm so excited!" You heard someone say behind you. When you turned around you saw a tall guy with black hair and brown eyes, you could also see a tattoo peeking out at the top of his singlet. "Me too!" You said grinning brightly. "I'm Calum." He said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N." Once you were inside the venue you decided to stand near Calum and you got to know him a little during the break. Once the concert was finished, you let everyone file out but before you could leave, Calum obviously asked for your number and asked you out on a date for the next weekend.