#8 He Thinks You're Cheating Pt. 2

Luke:
After what felt like hours you dragged yourself up onto the bed to try and clear your head. You started to think about what had happened and how Luke left. You suddenly went from sad to furious. 'How could Luke leave and not let me explain? How dare he! He should trust me!' You thought. The only way he would be able to find out the truth is look where the lie was. You opened up Twitter and started to record your message. "Hey everyone. So not long ago a picture of me was posted with some 'mystery guy' who I was cheating on Luke with. I am so so annoyed at this post because how dare you! You have no right to mess with my personal life and what happens between me and Luke, stays between me and Luke. I know that a lot of you guys didn't like us together because you wanted to keep him to yourselves. I get that, I was a fan girl once too you know? But this article has gone too far. I work at a bar called Viva La Vida (I was listening to this while writing so why not XD) and there are always drunk men that want to get with ever girl they lay their eyes on. The night those pictures were taken I was working and that man came up behind me and groped me. I pushed him away but I guess the paparazzi didn't catch that bit. So not only was I sexually assaulted, someone wrote an article about how I was a disgusting cheater and now me and Luke are no longer together so I guess you got what you wanted right? But before I end this video I know that a lot of you also stood up for me and I just want to say thank you for believing in me. So next time you see a picture or article like this, don't immediately judge the person, you need to know the facts before accusing them of something." You clicked once more on the button to end the video and you pressed tweet. Not long after your mentions were flooding with apologies or 'I knew it' s. You turned your phone off so you could ignore what was being said and you lay down and shut your eyes, drifting into a deep sleep.
---
Not long later, you were awoken by a series of loud, urgent knocks on the door. You groaned and dragged yourself out of bed and to your front door and opened it. You were somewhat shocked by seeing Luke on the other side with wet cheeks and bloodshot eyes. "Y/N! I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't let you explain and I shouted at you and I left which I promised never to do and I'm so so sorry. Please give me another chance. Please?!" He begged. "You hurt me Luke," you said simply, " This relationship won't work if you don't trust me." You said. "I do trust you! I do, I promise! I just don't trust others and I got insecure I'm sorry." You couldn't help the small smile from growing on your face. "You mean that?" "I do I do! I promise I mean it, with all my heart." He said frantically. "Okay Luke, I forgive you, just don't do it again please." You said pulling him into a hug. "I won't, I love you" "I love you too."

Michael:
You were sat on the bed with your head in your hands. Tears were streaming down your red, puffy cheeks and quite whimpers were falling from your lips. You couldn't believe what happened. You didn't realise that you were ignoring Michael as much as you were, you were just happy that you had a new friend. The sound of the front door opening and closing brought you out of your trance. You grabbed onto the first thing you saw which was the TV remote and tip toed out of the too to see who it was. When you got the the bottom of the stairs you didn't sees anyone but when you walked into the kitchen, you saw someone rummaging through the kitchen draw. You screamed loudly and drew your arm with the remote in and prepared to throw it as hard as possible at the intruder but he turned around and shouted, "No! Y/N it's just me!" It was Michael. "W-What are you doing here?" You asked breathlessly. "I-it... It was stupid of me to leave. I should have let you explain." He admitted before trailing his gaze onto his feet. "Oh Michael... I'm so so sorry!" You flung yourself onto him and hugged him as tight as possible. You could tell that he was caught off guard but you wanted to get your feelings off your chest before he could interrupt. "I-I didn't mean to ignore you! Jake is just my new friend and I was excited and he's gay and I'm not cheating I promise I'm so so sorry!" You exclaimed before breaking into heart wrenching sobs as Michael pulled you into a tight embrace. "I know you wouldn't cheat I'm sorry. I love you so much." He whispered pecking you on the nose. "I love you too." You said leaning in for a passionate kiss.

Ashton:
A few hours after you left yours and Ashton's house after the fight, you were sat on the sofa in your friends Emma's house. Your mind was racing with the thoughts of what has happened with Ashton. 'Have we broken up? Does he never want to see me again?' You were brought back to Earth when you felt a tear trickle down your cheek and the sound of Emma's voice saying, "Sweetie, I know this is hard for you but I think you should speak to Ashton." She said softly stroking your hair. "I don't think he wants to be with me anymore. I ran out on him and I was ignoring him for almost a full two weeks. I still love him Emma. I don't want to loose him." You started to sob loudly. You felt familiar strong arms wrap around your waist and Ashton's muffled voice in your hair. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you so much." He said, his voice shaking slightly. "I love you so much Ashton. I forgive you." You smiled at him brightly. "I'm going to treat you they way you deserve to be treated, like a queen. My queen."

Calum:
You tried to call Calum. You tried to call him over twenty times but he declined every single one of them. You felt awful. 'How could that girl do this?' You thought. You realised that Calum was most likely at one of the boys houses and as he usually goes to Michael for advice you decided that you would go there first. You knocked on the door nervously. Your palms were sweating, your knees were shaking and your heart was pulsating to the point where you thought it would burst. The door swung open and a fuming Michael stood on the other side. "What the fuck are you doing here Y/N?" He spat angrily. You flinched back at his aggressive tone and you whispered quietly, "Please let me explain Mikey. I promise I didn't cheat." He obviously took pity on you as he saw the tears in your eyes his face softened. "Okay then, tell me everything." You stood and told him from the beginning everything that happened. Telling him that everything the girl said was a lie. "Okay Y/N I believe you. I know you wouldn't cheat on Calum but I think you need to speak to him now. He's upstairs." He said opening the door wider for you. You hesitates and took a small step back, which didn't go unnoticed by Michael as he said "What's wrong?" You started to shake your head, "What if he doesn't believe me? Does he hate me? Oh my god he hates me, what am I going to do?!" You started to get frustrated and you tugged on your hair. "I don't hate you." Said a voice from inside the house. You looked up and saw Calum with red puffy eyes and you felt like your breath was knocked out of you. "I'll give you two some time to talk." Said Michael backing away and heading upstairs. "Calum please let me explain. Everything she said was a lie an—" "I know." He said cutting you off. "You do?" You asked furrowing your eyebrows. "Yeah. I heard everything you said to Michael." "Oh." You said quietly. You heard Calum let out a nervous breath before walking to words you and grabbing your hands. "I'm so so sorry Y/N. I should have trusted you. I should have just waited for you to come home and explain the truth and I know I'm not worthy of you or your love but I am so truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you and if you forgive me, I want you to make me the happiest man in the world. Y/N, will you marry me?" He said getting down on one knee. You gasped, covering your mouth with your hands letting out a chocked sob before saying, "Yes! Yes! I love you so much Calum!" He pulled you into a tight embrace and kissed you with all his might, showing you TAHTS he will live you forever.