#8 He thinks you're cheating pt. 1

Luke:
"Luke I'm home!!" You shouted. Usually he runs to you and gives you a big hug and kiss as the band is on a Christmas break and you decided to spend it together even though you have to word a lot, but today he didn't. You furrowed your eyebrows as there was no reply. You knew he as in because his car was in the driveway. You heard loud thumps from your bedroom so you quietly made your way upstairs. When you opened your bedroom door you saw Luke shoving clothes into a duffle bag. "Luke? What are you doing? What's going on?" You asked frantically. "Don't talk to me Y/N." He growled. You were so confused what had you done wrong? "What's wrong? What have I done? I don't understand?!" You stated loudly running your fingers through your hair and tugging the ends in frustration. "You know what you have done Y/N. You cheated!!" He shouted spinning around on the balls of his feet, his face red in anger. "What are you talking about?! I would never—" "Don't lie to me!" He shouted. "I can't be with a cheater. Have a nice life." He spat storming out of the house and driving away. You did not understand anything. You have never cheated on Luke. Never thought about it, never needed to and never wanted to. You opened your laptop and searched Twitter to see if that had any information. The hashtag #Y/NsACheater was trending and you clicked on it. There was a picture of a man grabbing your ass at a bar with your hands on his chest. You scanned the picture and chocked on a sob. You work in a local bar—mainly night shifts— and you always have to deal with thirsty men that are drunk off there asses. You are so used to being hit on you are never bothered but a few nights ago when that guy grabbed you and wouldn't let you go you pushed him off you. But I guess the paparazzi didn't get a picture of that. You didn't know what to do. No matter what you would say no one would believe you. You decided to ring the boys as you were close friends. First you rang Ashton. No answer. Then Calum. No answer. And finally when you rang Michael, he answered. "Michael I—" "How could you?!" He exclaimed. "We trusted you and you cheated on him!" "Michael please let me explain—" "No!" He cut you off again. "I don't care what you have to say. Neither does anyone else so just leave us alone and don't bother us again!" He shouted before hanging up and you fell to the ground, sobs wracking your body.

Michael:
You have just started university about a week ago and you are sharing a flat with your boyfriend Michael. As you are in a new school you have made a lot more friends. You have made one friend in your Media class called Jake who you got along with great. You're basically his wing woman when he tries to look for a guy that's cute. Yeah he was gay. You recently told him about your relationship with Michael and he keeps teasing you about it but it doesn't bother you. You were say on the couch with Michael watching a film. Usually you cuddle but you were too busy texting Jake.

Jake: So you're with Michael now?? I can't imaging what you're up to ;)
You felt your cheeks redden as you knew what he as thinking.

You: No were just watching a movie!!

Jake: okay sure.
You giggled because you knew there was nothing you could say to make him believe you.

"That's it!" You jumped at the loud shout of Michaels voice. "I'm so sick of you! All you do is sit and text that stupid guy in your classes! I feel as if I'm third wheeling! I just sit there and wait for you to notice me but you never do!" Your mouth was agape. You didn't know this was how he felt. "Wait.." Realisation covered his face and then it was gone with a click of a finger and his face was completely blank, void of emotion. "You're cheating on me. With him." "What Mikey no!! Why would you think that?!" You gasped rushing to him but he flinched away when you tried to touch him which made your heart drop. "No it's true. Don't deny it." "No it's not—" "Just stop. Goodbye Y/N." He said before walking out of your life. Tears welled up in your eyes as you realised, he might not come back.

Ashton:

Recently yours and Ashton's relationship has been very rocky. Him and the boys have been getting themselves we ready  for their Sounds Live Feels Live tour and there has been a lot of pressure on him. Before they started practicing a few weeks ago you and Ashton was always always going out for dinner, walks in the park or you would just stay at home watching movies and laughing and talking. You were happy. But once they started practicing, Ashton became tense. When he came home he wasn't happy he would simply brush past you when you would try to greet him and quite simply, you felt neglected. After about a week he became very frustrated and started to shout at you for no reason. You would leave something on the kitchen counter, he would shout. You'd move something of his and he found out, he'd shout. You knew this was only because he was under pressure and he was frustrated but you didn't want to be around him so much anymore so every time he came home you would leave to your old friend Emma's house.
You really wished that things would just go back to normal between you and Ashton. You just want to be in his arms and be happy
      You were snapped out of your thoughts by the door slamming shut and an angry — no furious Ashton slamming a magazine onto the table. "What the actual fuck is this?!" She seethed with a little bit of spit spraying from his mouth. "What are you talking about?" You asked before you picked up the magazine. 'Ashton Irwin's girlfriend Y/N cheating wit a mystery man?' Was the headline of the article. You flipped through the pages and found the so called cheating scandal.
'Y/N girlfriend of Ashton Irwin caught sneaking to a mystery mans house almost every day? Fans have been speculating a break up from one of the best celeb couples for a while as there have been no interactions on Twitter or out in public. So does the pictures of Y/N always leaving to the mystery mans house confirms their break-up/soon to be break-up? So sorry to tell you everyone, but our once OTP might not be together much longer.'
"You seriously believe this?" You say with a tear trickling down your cheek. "Well how can I not?! You leave every time I come home, and when I do see you, you don't talk to me! What am I supposed  to  think?!" He shouted throwing his arms around. "You're supposed to trust me!" You burst, "that so called mystery man is my old friend Emma, and you're supposed to know that I left because I was scared!!" You shouted loudly, most likely disturbing the neighbours. "Scared of what?!" "I'm scared of you! You jerk!" You watched as his face softened and his anger deflated, gilt glistening in his eyes. "I'm scared to be around you because I don't know how you're going to act. I don't know wether you will shout at me or just ignore me." You whispered, tears now streaming down your face. "I'm sorry Ashton but I can't do this anymore." You said before walking out of the door.

Calum:

Today you decided to go out with a group of your friends. Calum was working on the set list for the tour with the boys so you wanted to do something instead of being home alone. You and your three best friends Georgia, Lucy and Max all went to the shopping mall to look around and to get some food. However, as soon as you got there, you and Max left Lucy and Georgia as they love fashion and girly clothes  where as you and Max just love band t-shirts and jeans (A/N literally me lol.)
When you and Max were done looking around you texted your other two friends if they wanted to meet up to get food but they replied with a no so you and Max decided to get some food on your own.
You both headed to an Italian restaurant and he pulled your chair out so you could sit down. Half way through dinner after many jokes and laughs Max's girlfriend rang him so he left the table to take the call. That was when a girl came up to your table. "Hey you're Y/N, Calum's girlfriend right?" She asked. "Yep that's me!" You smiled. You always loved their fans — the nice ones anyway. "Can I please get a picture?" She says holding her phone out. "Of course!" You said enthusiastically taking the phone from her and snapping a picture. "Would you like me to give Calum your Twitter name so he can follow you?" You asked nicely. "No that's okay, you'll be hearing from me soon enough." She smirked before walking away.
You shrugged your shoulders at her weird comment as you say Max walk back over to your table. Once you finished your meals you decided that you both wanted to go home so he dropped you off in front of yours and Calum's house with a wave goodbye. "Calum I'm home!" You shouted but there was no reply. You went upstairs into your room to see the wardrobe wide open and the draws pulled out with Calum's belongings gone. You looked around frantically not knowing what was going on and you saw a small note on the bed which said , 'Dear Y/N, I never thought I would ever have to do this, I really thought you were the one. I was going to ask you a really special question tonight but now I realise that you don't love me as much as I thought you did. Check Twitter if you're not sure what I'm talking about. Goodbye, Calum xx'
You grabbed your phone as quickly as you could and saw the trend you were cheating on Calum. When you clicked on the tweet that everyone was talking about you gasped. The girl that came to talk to you in the restaurant posted a picture of you and Max laughing and leaning close together saying how she say you kissing and when she asked you why you were with him and not your boyfriend you said that you didn't actually love Calum. You started to softly cry but when you looked at the bed and you saw the most beautiful engagement ring you have ever seen, you broke into heart wrenching sobs and fell to the ground trying to control your breathing.