#6 You Think He Prefers Your Twin Pt.2 (BSM)

Luke (15): You banged on the door as you sobbed harder. As soon as the door opened you fell into Michaels sleepy body and hugged his waist. "Hey hey hey. Whats wrong Y/N?" You tried to answer so you just let out a small sob. "Come in, and once you calm down you can tell me." Once you were on the couch and you calmed down, you told him everything that happened at home with Luke. He stroked your back as you finished the story. "I'm really sorry Y/N. I knew you were upset about not spending time with Luke but I didn't know how bad it wa-" He was cut off by someone banging on the door. "Who is it now." He huffed. "Where is she?" You heard Luke ask from the front door and you whimpered. Luke obviously heard you because he came running into the living room with red puffy eyes. "Y/N." He whispered quietly. "Go away Luke I don't want to speak to you." You said trying to hold in the tears. "Y/N. I had no idea you felt that way." He said. "You never cared enough about me to know how I felt." You said looking away. "I do care about you." He defended. "Then why did you never show it. You know... I don't think I've ever received a birthday present from you, not even anything like a compliment...." You paused. "Do you know how many times I've thought about hurting myself or running away because I knew I wasn't wanted or loved? It was too many to count." You said as tears started to roll down your cheeks. "Well you don't need to ever think about that again because I'm here now. I know I have been a pretty shit brother but I promise that if you give me a chance, I will be the best brother in the world." He said holding your shoulders to look at you properly. "You promise?" You whispered as you looked deeply into his eyes. "I promise." He said as he pulled you into a tight hug.

Michael (14): You were sat on your bed looking up at the ceiling. It has been a week and 4 days since you have come out of your room and eaten. You've drank water from the tap but that's it, you have refused to eat anything. For the first 6 days, your parents and your sister have tried to get you to come out but you never answered, so they just gave up. So as you were lay there, you began to think things through. Maybe I'm just overreacting. Michael is becoming more and more famous so obviously he's going to be busy, so maybe that's why he doesn't talk to me? But then why would my sister and parents give up on me now? Maybe I do mean nothing to them? You were brought out of your thoughts by a knock at your door. "Who is it?" You asked. "It's me," Y/S/N said. "Please let me in, I-I need to tell you something." She whimpered as if she was crying. You immediately knew something was wrong so you flung open your door to see your sister crying with red, blood shot eyes. As she looked at you her face paled and her eyes widened as she whispered, "What have I done?" "What are you talking about?" You furrowed your eyebrows. She looked up at you, tears welling in her eyes. "You look like this because of me." She said. "No, I'ts not your f-" "Don't say it isn't my fault." She cut you off. "I need to tell you the truth." She said. You opened your door wider to let her in and you both sat on the bed. "I just want to say in advance that I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to go this far and I know you'll hate me but I am truly sorry..." She trailed off but once she saw the utter confusion in your eyes she began to explain. "All of those times when I said that Michael didn't want to speak to you over the hone was a lie. He did. He kept asking to talk to you and he kept saying how much he missed you and I was jealous. He always spoke so highly of you to others but I wasn't really a big deal so every time he asked for you, I told him that you didn't want to talk to him. And I know it was stupid and I realize that now but I let my jealousy get in the way of all of our relationships and I am truly sorry." She sobbed. "I-I thought he hated me." I said. "You did?" Said a voice from the doorway. I looked up and saw Michael with watery eyes looking at me and I quickly flung myself up and embraced him into a tight hug. "I would never hate you." We broke our hug when we heard a sniff and we both turned around and hugged Y/S/N. "W-What are you doing? Why don't you hate me?" She whimpered. "We are angry but we could never hate you. Your our sister. And we all make mistakes at some point but we love you no matter what you did." Michael said. "I love you too guys." Y/S/N said.

Ashton (12): It has been three days since you ran away. A couple of hours after you left the hose, you climbed into your bedroom window to get some money and some changes of clothes. You could hear Ashton and Y/S/L downstairs and you were extremely upset because they didn't even know that yo were gone. So that led you here, in a small hotel that your friend's, cousin owns. You sighed as you looked up at the ceiling. You knew that you would have to go back home soon, as much as you didn't want to, if you kept sleeping at the hotel, you would rum out of money. I could ask a friend if I could move in with them? You thought. You  were suddenly pulled out of your thoughts, hearing the door slam open. Frightened, you sprinted into the bathroom and locking the door, thinking that the intruder was a robber. You heard heavy footsteps searching around your hotel room until they stopped outside of the bathroom door. You held your breath as you heard panting from the hallway. There was one loud knock that made you whimper, and you covered your mouth hoping they haven't heard you. "Y/N?" The person asked and you immediately knew that it was Ashton. You didn't reply. "Y/N I know you're in there." He said. You didn't reply. "Y/N. Please... Were worried about you. We miss you, I miss you. He whispered. "Of course you do." You scoffed sarcastically, finally speaking up. "Of course I do, your my little sister. I love you." Your blood boiled as you swung the door open and pointed your finger into his chest. "Don't lie to me. You hate me." You spoke, gritting your teeth. "Yes I do, it's not a lie." He said. "If you loved me you would stick up for me! Remember when I shown you the thousands of hate messages I was getting and you called me a baby and to grow up. But then suddenly Y/S/N gets one stupid little message and BOOM. She gets all the fucking love in the world! Do you know how that made me feel? I FELT LIKE A PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT! And its all your fault!" You shouted punching your fists into his chest. After a minute of letting your anger out, you started to become tired and you stated to sob. "Y/N... I-I... I don't know why I stuck up for Y/S/N and not you. I guess I was just in a bad mood that night but I'm so so so s-sorry! I'll make sure that they stop." He said determined. He started to hum the tune of long way home into your ear as you began to drift off to sleep. "I will always protect you. I promise." He whispered into your ear as darkness took over you.

Calum (13): You woke up to the sound of a really loud beeping noise. When you tried to open your eyes, you groaned at the burning sensation. You waited for a little while to wake up properly and tried to open your eyes a little more. Once they finally adjusted to the brightness, you looked around and realized that you were in a hospital bed. You looked up and saw the nurse walk in with a deathly looking Calum behind her. "Oh Y/N! I see that you're finally awake." She chirped. "W-What happened?" I asked. She smiled at me sympathetically and began to explain. "You have been asleep for two days. A man who was walking his dog found you passed out in the middle of the park and he quickly brought you here. You fainted because of stress and different built up emotions like sadness, hurt and loneliness. As soon as you got here we called your parents and your siblings. You will be able to go home as soon as a guardian signs the discharge papers." As she finished explaining, everything came flooding back. Being caught by the boys, what Calum said, running away and passing out. "I'll give you some time alone." The nurse said before walking out and closing the door. The plain hospital room was silent for a moment before Calum spoke up, "I'm sorry." He whspered. "It's okay." You said. He shook his head frantically. "No its not okay. Iv'e been hurting you with no reason. I shouldn't have kept you hidden, I din't know why I did I-I just didn't want you to get hurt by anyone a-and I'm sorry." He cried. "Calum! It's okay. I forgive you." You said pulling him into a hug. "Thank you." He whispered, wrapping his arms around you tightly. "So, first off. I would like to take a picture with you and make an announcment over twitter to show who you really are and say how much I love you and then I want you to meet the boys!"     He smiled. I chuckled at his enthusiasm and said, "Love you Cal." "Love you to lil sis."