Got A New Keyboard! | Chapter 13

We are getting Schwifty up in this bitch with Pickle Rick! Woo! I just want to remind you that this story uses content not owned by me! And anything used in this story is owned by their respective owners, and is used for entertainment purposes enjoy the story guys! Got a new keyboard by the way so I am back to writing!

㊗️ ㊗️ ㊗️ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 ㊗️ ㊗️ ㊗️

Back with Yuzu, Yuya, and Y/n...

Both Yuya, and Yuzu were still waiting for Y/n to respond, but before he could Sora, Tate, Allie, and Frederick came into the room and stopped the three of them, and Sora walked directly to Yuya.

"Hey, Coach Y! When are we going to start our lessons? Coach Y/n taught me some things already, so that will make your job easier!" Sora said to Yuya who just grew a tick mark on her forehead and Tate began talking.

"Yeah Yuya, it's rude to keep your students waiting," Allie said as Yuya sweatdropped. "B-But she's n-not my-" Yuya said but was yanked by the collar of her uniform by Skip.

"I'm proud of you Yuya! You got your first pupil to come here, and I am even prouder that she is going to be enrolling here! No pressure right?" Skip said to Yuya who then pushed Skip back.

"Listen to me! She is not my student!" Yuya said in an outburst as Sora still had a smile on her face,  and she said to Yuya, "Cmon, what are we waiting for coach! We have to tackle our first dueling lesson, right? Let's get to it! I want to learn how to Pendulum Summon from the best of the best, and I am counting on you to turn me into a dueltaining Wiz-Kid!" in a tone of excitement.

Yuya then got irritated and said, "How many times do I have to say no before you stop asking!" and everyone got startled that Yuya got this angry and everyone looked at her with a startled face but Sora just put a finger on her chin and closed her eyes.

"Hmm... Good question, Listen coach I'll make you a deal. Just duel me this once I promise I will never bother you again," Sora said as sparkles weirdly appeared on her and everyone looked at her with admiration and weirdly a blush except Y/n who had a different thought on his mind.

 Just duel me this once I promise I will never bother you again," Sora said as sparkles weirdly appeared on her and everyone looked at her with admiration and weirdly a blush except Y/n who had a different thought on his mind

'Man, I really need to lay off some of the drugs,' Y/n thought to himself thinking that he was tripping balls because of the sight he was seeing.

Allie who was still looking at Sora with admiration in her eyes said, "That seems like a fair deal to me," and Frederick, on the other hand, said, "You can't turn him down Yuya," in his german accent and Yuya was still starring at Sora.

Yuzu who was behind Yuya spoke up and said, "Cmon Yuya, it's only one simple duel how bad can it be?" in a gentle tone but then Skip who was also behind Yuya said, "Yuya if you turn down this kid it will bring dishonor to the reputation of You Show Duel School! Not to mention we would have to give back his tuition money!"