2

It was my second day, and i had a double period of history first thing. I may be good at all my classes but that doesn't mean i like taking them.

I sat down and saw that Mr. Shapiro had written names on the wall, specifically in pairs.
I saw Fabiola and Eleanor together, but when i skimmed to find me and Devi, Devi was put with Trent. And I with Paxton.

Paxton: Well gorgeous i guess you are stuck with me.

I banged my head off my desk a few times, and looked at the shocked expression on Devi's face. I reacted like that as-well, I didn't want to make her think anything bad, i lose her as a friend and i lose everyone else, then i am alone.

Mr. Shapiro explained we were paired for a project, which meant i would have to deal with 4 weeks of Paxton. Ugh. What could be better?

After school:

Once again he grabbed my back pocket.

Y/n: you know you can say my name?
Paxton: But i find this way more fun.

Be smirked and i hated it.

Paxton: so you coming to the party?
Y/n: Party?
Paxton: Yeah, it is a school one, but i guess it could be fun? I think everyone is going, did not want you to miss out on the fun.
Y/n: Thanks. But I'm not going with you.
Paxton: Where did you get that idea!?
Y/n: Well you were going to ask me weren't you?
Paxton: Fine I was. Party is on Saturday, dress fancy but not too fancy.
Y/n: Sure
Paxton: see you tomorrow
Y/n: I don't have history tomorrow, and what a blessing that is!
Paxton: No you do not. But you are coming over to mine, 5, in my garage. My room is being renovated.
Y/n: fine see you tomorrow.

Reluctantly, before he left i grabbed his arm and took out my sharpie. In the inner part of his arm i wrote my number, my instagram, and my Snapchat.

Y/n: You are gonna have to contact me somehow.

He had a confused expression. As if he knew i hated him but i still gave him my contact info.
I walked away back home and saw Devi outside her house.

I quickly ran through my front door, i did t want to talk with her, especially since she wants to talk about Paxton. If she knows he has my number i will be found in the bottom of a lake with my body ripped into multiple pieces. And no, i am not over exaggerating. She can be that crazy.