4

The worst part was i had to meet up with Paxton now, he invited me over to do the school project.
I texted him that i would get a ride but no, Paxton has to make everything worse and drive up to my front door! And this meant that Devi definitely saw him!

I quickly shot out of my front door and got in the jeep. When i got fastened into my seatbelt i slapped Paxton's inner thigh. He seemed to like it.

Y/n: Bastard! I told you i had a ride!

Paxton: Yep. And now its me

Y/n: And Devi?

Paxton: She knows we are partners for the project, she can connect the lines.

Y/n: Ughhh

We drove over to his house and got in the garage. It was just a couch, a tv and a really cool table, but in the back there was also woodworking tools and machines.

We sat down and when Paxton did he put his legs up on the table which cause one of the legs to break.

Paxton: Wait 2 minutes buttercup.

I did not know what he meant.

But when I looked over he was shirtless, I immediately got butterflies. He was crafting another leg, it was so hot. I did not know he had abs like that!

When he finished i stared him up an down and he didn't know what i wanted. When he sat down i sat on top of him. He looked me in my eyes and grabbed my waist. If he knew i had only underwear under this he would die, and i on the other hand can feel everything.

He started to use his hands to guide me back and forth, then he kissed me. In panic i pulled away, but when i looked at him again i kissed him back.
He started moving his hands down when i found the rhythm, and got them under my skirt.

Paxton: Only underwear huh?

He then placed his hands back on my waist and guided me back and forth faster, causing him to throw his head back. We then heard a knock on the dor, we thought it was a delivery, that they would go away. But no, when we were in the middle of kissing, we heard the knob turn.