11

I was walking with Paxton in the fare, we tried to avoid Devi and we were successful. Fabiola and Eleanor helped a lot, when they saw she was headed our way she turned her around and distracted her.

Me and Paxton went to the basketball hoops and he beat the current high score and one me the biggest teddy bear you have ever seen. It was a caramel colour and had brown eyes. When he got it for me i kissed him and once again all eyes were on us, looking surprised and confused, but Trent showed us a thumbs up, as if he was proud we completed our little project..

Paxton grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the back of the fare. There stood vans and trucks, in them used to be the fare contest and stuff. Paxton grabbed they teddy bear from my arms and threw it on to the grass next to me.  "Hey don't hurt Paxy"
"Aww you named him after me?"
"Not entirely, to me your babe"

He laughed, i love it when he does that. He then grabbed my waist and started walking forward causing me to go backwards. We ended up hitting my back on a truck, but before i could say anything Paxton started to kiss me. And I back. He started to swirl his tongue in my mouth, causing me to do the same. Paxton was about to take off his shirt, "Nuh uh, i am not doing it in public!"
"Oh fine, but let me kiss you?"

He still took his shirt off and threw it on the teddy bear. We kept kissing, for a good minute. We didnt stop, his hands moved to my ass and he picked me up, i wrapped my legs around him and he pit my back against the van.

From the left of the van came out a figure, a didn't see who it was I didn't care, I was kissing Paxton Hall Yoshida.

"W-w-what!" A random voice shouted.

I whispered into Paxton's ear while he was kissing my neck. "Hey we got a problem, Devi"

Paxton stopped kissing me and let me go. While i hopped down my hands went down his muscles. "Y/n, Devi"
"Oh right"

"Seriously Y/n!" She started to run up to me hands out as if to choke me. Paxton stepped in front of me,
"You want to go through her, go through me"

From a distance we heard Fabiola shouting. " Sorry y/n"

Then Eleanor right before Devi got to me or Paxton grabbed Devi from behind. Devi tried to slap her hands away, but Eleanor had a tight grip. "Y/n, Paxton run! Go! I'll deal with Devi. Go!"

"Come on buttercup"

Devi chimed in "Really? Buttercup!"

Me and Paxton quickly ran to the jeep and drove home. So much for steering clear of Devi.
"Hey buttercup you know what this means"
"What?"
"i can give you a proper cheesy invitation to the dance in front of the entire school."
"Great."

I looked him in the eyes, they were so beautiful. How the hell did i land the hottest guys in school?