5

Trent: Hey Paxton! Open the door!

I quickly jumped off of him, and hid in the closet. Paxton went to open the door for Trent, and he was standing there with snacks.
I could here them talking, the garage was not that big, and i could see them through a tiny crack in the door.

Trent: Soooooo

Paxton: So what Trent? I was busy

Trent: Okay calm down. So how is project y/n going

Paxton: Is that what you say it is? A project?

Trent: Well yea. No girl doesn't like Paxton Hall Yoshida.

Paxton: Trent it is not a project, i actually like her!

Trent ( baby voice): Is paxton in lovee? Is Paxton finally going to commit to somebody?

Has Paxton actually never committed to anybody? And if so how am i sure he will to me? When i saw he was taking Trent inside the house i got out of the closet and walked out the garage. If i was his little project, if he was using me, he would pay, and he doesn't know me well, so he doesn't know how much i can make it hurt.

Paxton: Y/n! Where are you going?

Y/n: Oh sorry Paxton. But hearing that you have never committed, that your best friend thinks i am a project! If you don't prove you like me, for real and not just to fill your horny needs, then i am not continuing whatever this, is.

I walked away, i am not going to be treated like trash.

Paxton: And how am i meant to do that?! I would gladly make a grand gesture, invite you to prom with me infront of the whole school but I can't bevause according to you, Devi is more important.

Y/n: figure it out then!

I started to walk away and saw Fabiola and Eleanor staring at me.

Fabiola: so, Paxton huh

Y/n: no, no, no. Please dont tell Devi. I hated him, really, but right now he whipped his shirt off to do some woodwork and i folded.

Eleanor: No i get it, i would ride that body all day long.

Fabiola: but?

Eleanor: but what? Oh right. Duh. Devi!

Y/n: I know please don't tell her. Please i beg you.

Eleanor: Fine, we won't.

Fabiola: but one condition

Y/n: Yeah anything

Eleanor: You tell us everything that happens. From the 'he said hey to me in the hall' to 'we just had sex'

Y/n: Promise. But ii cannot guarantee the second one.

Eleanor: Eh. You never know

Fabiola: Come on i'll give you a ride

Y/n: Thankyou