41

Tw // After R@pe

I stood here on the mattress, traumatized..Still traumatized of what that man do, my life is been so horrible and ruined..Do i even deserve this? Do i even deserve to get r@ped by a stranger? More like..R@pist.

All i did in that sleepless night is cry, scream, and sob..A lot, I don't know what to do anymore, that rapist left before morning rises, my body is full of purple and red marks, with scars too..My skin were feeling really sore and stinging.

I can finally move after the incident happened, i don't know what to do anymore..I feel so broken and devoured, i felt like i lost my voice, due to screaming and yelling in fear and in pain.

I heard my phone ring, i slowly grab it and i look at the caller id.."Yoongi..." My voice stutter, should i answer? or not to tell anyone about this?

Maybe i would not tell this to anyone for a moment, I don't want to cause trouble and drama..The phone kepts ringing and notifying, 14 missed calls from yoongi, 30 messages from yoongi.

I quickly wear my clothes, because the weather is getting really cold..All i can do for now is to break down and cry, I let my emotions out through screaming and sobbing, "I hate myself! I wish i didn't exist! Do i even deserve to get r@ped?!Fuck it..FUCK!!" I yelled loudly, so loudly that the neighborhood would almost hear it.

As soon as i hear footsteps, i suddenly prepared myself..I sat at the corner of the room, tears stream suddenly down to my face..My anxiety suddenly rises, my anger and furiousness began to rise higher and higher.

As soon as the door open, i suddenly attack the man, I attacked using my bare hands, i tried to beat him like crazy but..

"Y/n! It's yoongi!" My eyes suddenly open to see yoongi, now.. I'm getting sadder, "Yoongi!" I went towards him and embrace him, i cried on his arms, "I heard your words a while ago, please don't say that you don't want to exist" I can feel his words crack as he replied.

Yoongi Perspective

I called y/n so many times, but she won't reply..I start to get concerned because she still wasn't home yet, she would've reply to me immediately whenever i call or text her, but in this day..I was really concerned that she's not answering any of my calls of messages.

I tried my best to find her location, i really tried..I entered her number in this one app, which you can target someone's location, i crossed my fingers, hoping that the location would show.

"Location has been found" I feel relieved, i saw her location, I ran towards my car in the parking lot and immediately drove to her location, my hands are trembling, I want to make sure she's safe..For God's sake.

As i went out of the car, the phone said that the location is from this old abandoned apartment..I immediately entered, i can hear familiar screams and sobs echoing through the old building, "Y/n?" I screamed for her name.

"I hate myself! I wish i didn't exist! Do i even deserve to get r@ped?!Fuck it..FUCK!!" My heart suddenly stopped when i heard those painful words, i was mad..I was so fucking mad, I can't handle this furiousity anymore.

As i banged the door open, i can feel someone beating me up..I was about to attack back but i saw y/n's face, those eyes were full of traumatic, sadness, sorrow and miserable.."Y/n! It's yoongi!" I immediately said before she could kill me next, i can feel some small petite arm embracing me..My heart aches seeing her cry and seeing her like this.