04. NURSE BEDDY

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒚  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒚 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ
𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"𝑲ill that pervert!"

"Why would he break in there? I just don't understand what he was doing." Deena replied. "He was acting all shifty and shit. Like going through the laundry." Simon spoke up and starting babbling some shit about food.

"He broke into the house! He had a knife!" Kate said starting to raise her voice along with moving her hand. "Whoa! With the kids there! That's whack!" Josh chimed in.

"That's fucking right, Josh. It is whack. Thank you." Kate replied. "There were kids there. Ok, and what? He thinks because he's balling Sam," Kate continued, "he can come here and prank us on our own turf." Kate finished.

"Hey, you know what? You're right. Fuck this." Deena said walking and turning around. "Fuck Peter," Deena exclaimed.

"Hello? Don't forget the most important part. Fuck Sam!" Kate said with confidence.

"Yeah, fuck her. She needs to get her psycho boyfriend in check." Deena said, grabbing her keys from the table.

Ronnie smiles and gets up and follows after Simon. Ronnie hears Kate tell Josh if he's coming.

The five walk into the hospital and Deena walks up to the counter and waits for the nurse to answer, but Deena gets no answer

Deena rings the bell. "Fill these out and take a seat." The nurse told Deena.

"No, I'm just visiting," Deena replied.

"Visiting hours end at nine." The lady finished. Kate rolls her eyes and walks up to the nurse, "Tell Nurse Beddy she has a patient." The Nurse stops what she was doing and looks at Kate. Kate smiles.