08. THE FINAL BATTLE

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"𝑨 few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance. He was dead for two minutes. But..." Simon paused making drum noises with his hands. "we got him back!"

"Kate. It's time for your close-up." Kate started sorting all the pills while Simon explained it to Sam.

"You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off, you're gonna feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn." Simon explained, Ronnie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Pile two, gonna bring your core temp way down. You may feel slightly sick." Simon added. "You need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's important. Okay? Pile three brings you down and out. So take that "take five" or it's all gonna go to shit!" Simon finished.

"How many do we have?" Kate asked. "Tons. Like a thousand." Simon answered.

"Wait. Epipens?" Deena questioned. "Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This is what brings her back. This is Jesus!" Simon replied.

Ronnie takes off her black cardigan and placed it on the floor

Ronnie takes off her black cardigan and placed it on the floor. "Remember half an hour ago, when you wanted to murder me? You don't have to do this. You can leave." Sam said, taking off the blood she had on her hand. "Remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us?" Kate replied. "We're ending this together," Ronnie added.

"Die well, my friend," Simon said, placing a hand on Sam's shoulder.

Ronnie walks to one of the isles. "Hey!" Kate said. Ronnie turned around to see Kate kissing Josh. She smiled to herself.

Ronnie picked up a bat, not those plastic toy ones, a metal bat. She forgot the gun that she left at Deena's house, so she'll have to work with this for now.