07. POUND TOWN

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝑺imon pulled out the lost and found bucket from the staff room.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sam's blood in you." Josh explained. "Well, not much I can do about that." Sam sighed, Deena, following behind her.

"Deena, you have to get cleaned too! Not a single drop, okay?" Josh called out.

Ronnie picked up a black cardigan with a white shirt and blue jeans.

"Rub-a-dub-dub time!" Simon exclaimed.

"Hey, wait. I don't want to go in by myself." Kate said, Josh looked at Ronnie and she pushed him over there. "Good luck. " Ronnie said, giving him a small wink before walking in where Simon was.

"Simon, I'll be in one of the stalls," Ronnie said. Simon nodded.

Ronnie walks into one of the stalls and takes off everything leading her in a bra and the blue jeans she picked up from the bin. She gently takes off the bandage she put on at Deena's house. She feels the pain as she takes off the bandage, and Ronnie winces.

"Hey, are you alright in there?" Simon asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Do you mind helping me put something to cover up my cut?" Ronnie asked him.

Simon opened the stall to see Ronnie in a bra and jeans, she sees him and she smiles. Ronnie shows Simon her cut from her wrist and, he gets a toilet paper and wraps it around her cut, she looks at him and smiles.

"Thank you, for this," Ronnie said. Simon nods and replies, "No problem."

"Simon," Ronnie calls. "Hm?" Simon responds, "do you think we'll die tonight if this doesn't work?" Ronnie asked him shaking.

"I don't think we will, if you do, we'll all be together," Simon said, placing this hand on her cheek. She smiles, before she knows it she sees him lean in, she doesn't think much of it, so Ronnie leans in herself, and their lips are finally touching.

Simon leads Ronnie to the wall of the stall, before they continued the kiss, he put his hands on her waist and he left her lips, and started trailing down her neck. And well, you know how that finishes.

 And well, you know how that finishes