014. stupid prank

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Val wake up!" Madelyn mumbled, standing above the girl as she lightly shook her

Not budging, Madison grabbed a pillow and started hitting the girl on the head, hoping she would wake up this time.

Groaning in pain, the girl fluttered her eyes open and turned her head to the clock that sat on the nightstand. "It's 7 in the morning." The sleepy girl replied as she grabbed the pillow and placed it over her head.

Madelyn stood with her arms crossed while Madison took the pillow away from Valentina. "Exactly, we're late! The boys didn't wake us up. So get up now!"

Before Valentina could even react to Madison's words, Diana had spilled water on her face, causing them all to gasp in shock.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Valentina yelled, wiping her face with her shirt.

"You weren't waking up." Diana responded in a monotone voice.

"She was clearly already awake Diana." Madelyn snapped, checking up on the girl.

"No she wasn't." She lied.

"Dude, that was so unnecessary. She was getting up." Madison replied angrily as she took Diana's cup from her hand.

"I didn't see her eyes open." She lied once again.

"Well—"

"It's fine, just forget about it. Let's just get ready so we can leave. It's already bad enough we're late." Valentina interrupted, getting up from the bed and heading to the bathroom.

The girls nodded and went along with it as well. Valentina was clearly not in the mood to argue even though she knew it was no accident.