037. enemies to friends

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

"Okay and action!"

"Adelaide, for the last fucking time I'm not interested in you anymore!" Drew yelled his lines while Valentina stood in front of him.

"No. You're lying. I know you are!" She cried back.

"Every time I'm with you I feel like I'm suffocating and I hate it. You're the reason I moved out in the first place!" Drew blurted out, everyone freezing before being cut off by the director.

"Cut!" Jonas called out . "Drew that was really good improv but the moving part doesn't really make sense because they never moved in together. Let's take it from the top."

Drew cleared his throat, eyes avoiding the girl's. "Uh yea sorry about that."

"Actually let's take a quick five, I need to use the restroom real quick." Said Jonas as he headed out.

With that, everyone moved except them. They both stood there for a second, but it seemed like a long painful minute.

Valentina's mind quickly went to the scene. She knew it was directed to her and not her character. But the question was why? Did he really think that of her? What was it that she did that made Drew feel suffocated? So many questions spurred at the moment yet no words seemed to come out.

For a moment, it seemed like Drew was thinking of saying something but was interrupted by Jenny when she came out of nowhere and hugged Drew from behind.

"You were amazing pretty boy!" She exclaimed as she kissed his check.

Pretty boy. Ouch. That's what she would call him. Why is this stupid girl suddenly calling him that?