Wake up, little wolf

:: "I am waiting my love

:: "I am waiting my love. Just open your eyes and get into my arms."::

¤¤¤

At the compound|New Orleans:

"Hope I know Klaus will come," Freya tells Hope assuring her. "How are you so sure? He has started avoiding me again. And will he take mom with him?" Hope asks. "He will do anything for you and her. And he has cared about your mom so much then he lets on in all these years." Freya tells her firmly as she had always believed no matter what he cared for Hayley. "But Hope, it isn't safe for you here. You know you can't be this close to him" Freya continues knowing the consequences.

"I need to meet him. I came here from Mystic Falls just so I could at least see my dad or feel his presence."She said as she was almost on the verge of crying."One day it'll all be alright my dear." Said Freya as she hugged her, a tear dropped down her cheek too.

Then they heard someone coming through doors. Freya knew it was Klaus. "Hope. You need to leave" "But..." Klaus saw hope as he approached them. "Dad!" Hope looked at him with teary eyes. Hope ran towards him and hugged him. Tears fell from his eyes. But then he said "It's okay love. I am here. It's alright. But you need to go. I am sorry." "NO. Not again." "Please hope I am sorry." "Dad" She looked at him in a way it broke his heart. He did not answer and watched hope go away.

"Freya now please tell me.. How?"He asks with a hint of sadness on his face. "Hope and I used bennet blood and combined it with her blood using a source of the magic of other regions and New Orleans witches. Somehow we did it. But when Hayley appeared she did not have her memory. Hope tried talking to her but she just fainted. I don't know how much time it will take her to wake up but you need to take her and keep her safe."

"Why is no spell working? Can't remembering Hope help her?" He asks because Klaus Mikaelson now somehow believes that bonds can overcome anything."If it would've been compulsion it may have worked but something interfered with our magic not giving her back her memories. And you should know Hope is the anchor to Hayley's memories. But if you suddenly tell Hayley everything she won't understand. She died twice, Klaus. All the trauma is somehow eating her up. Memory vanish is a good thing it will help her get better."So he confirms, "I will take her with me, just please don't stop trying."

He walks into Hayley's room. He sees her unconscious on the bed. Tears form in his eyes as he cannot believe she is back. This was the only time he felt most relive after knowing Hope was safe. He walked towards her caressed her cheek and gave a small smile to himself.

Klaus picks Hayley up as he comes down to the living room he says to Freya, "Be safe and take care of Hope, sister." "Goodbye, Klaus. And just so you know I have informed our other brother and sister about this." He doesn't say anything about this. He just says bye and leaves. When he reaches his truck he puts Hayley in behind. He sees hope standing behind him. He turns and says "I love you, Hope. Please." Hope doesn't say anything except I love you and leaves.

Before closing the shelter of the truck he says to unconscious Hayley, 'you will be alright, love.'He gets into the front seat driving back to Paris.

¤¤¤

Klaus reaches Paris by evening. He holds Hayley in his hand going into his house, he knocks. Caroline opens the door. He enters and places her on the bed in the room next to him. Then without saying anything he walks into the shower and soon gets back. "Hey, are you alright?" asks Caroline. "I'm fine love." "Did Freya said anything about when she will wake up?" "Maybe in two-three days .. but she couldn't guarantee." "Oh" is all she says.

At night too Klaus does not say anything much. He hopes that maybe Hayley will wake up by the change of weather. it is pretty odd to think like this for someone who has lived for a thousand years but still. he goes into caroline's room to how she was doing. They only had sex once before but they had not talked about them anything yet. They had just been enjoying their moments.

He sees Caroline sitting on a chair reading a book. He observes her, her life somehow came to the peace he thinks. He walks towards her and says," Not sleeping, love." "I will after a while." "Well, then I'll go. Good night, love" "Goodnight, Klaus." He just peaks into Hayley's room before going to his room.

¤¤¤

The next morning the first thing he does is checks up on Hayley. He thinks giving her his blood would wake her up but Freya said not to so he doesn't yet. Then he goes to Caroline and finds her wide awake talking to her daughters. He looks at the girl who now has changed so much. As Caroline is done talking, she comes to Klaus and wraps her arms around him hugging him.

Klaus smiles at her and says, "Love, you are in a happy mood today." "Yes, I talked to my daughters after a long time. I miss them." Klaus doesn't say anything about it because thinking of this makes him think about how much he has been disconnected from Hope.

"So love What do we do Today? As you can see Hayley is not waking up and Freya said she won't for the next two days at least. We can't leave the house because of Hayley." "We need to do something before I lose my mind here."

¤¤¤

By the evening Klaus and Caroline had thought of the many ways they can bring Hayley back. As Klaus would check up on Hayley from time to time.

At night when they were going to bed, they both go to Klaus' room. Caroline says, "Klaus we need to talk about us." "Are you sure love?" "Yes. It's almost been a month living together but doing nothing." "I don't know what to say, Caroline. I once loved you and you were with someone else. Then I came here you went on with your life. And now here we are after 15 years talking about us." "Klaus, I know that we have been away for years. But I would like to give us a chance." "I'm not sure love. Maybe I am not ready yet. It's all Hayley dying and now she comes back. I won't have time for us maybe."

"Well, I am going back to Mystic Falls tomorrow. Alaric called he needs my help with the school and some students." He walks closer to her and says, "Fine love, you should go if they need you."

Caroline walks more closer to him wrapping arms around his neck saying, "I can't leave without doing this." And she kisses him. He responds to the kiss and slowly deepens it. Soon they rip off each other's clothes turning this night into a passionate one.

¤¤¤

In the morning when Caroline wakes up she finds the bed beside her empty. Soon wearing her robe she goes out of the room to find him. She fins him shirtless leaning on the doorframe of Hayley's door looking at Hayley. For some reason, Caroline feels a bit of her heart twinge. She walks towards him and hugs him from behind. "You're awake," he says. She nods her head.

Soon both of them are getting dressed and Caroline gets ready to go to Mystic Falls. She leaves in the afternoon saying goodbye to him.

¤¤¤

In the evening Klaus walks into Hayley's room as now he is alone in this house with unconscious Hayley. He sits in the chair beside her bed and holds one of her hands. He kisses her knuckles and whispers, "You need to wake up, little wolf. I can't see you like this anymore."

Pressing his lips to her knuckles for some time, he places her hand back on the bed and goes to his room. He hopes that she'd wake up soon.

○○○

A/N
This was the second chapter. Hayley is not awake yet, but she will be soon. I hope you like this chapter. Do let me know your reviews and suggestions.
Thank you.
🙂