I died?

::I know it seems foreign, but for you, I would be vulnerable, coz when you were gone, I came to know you were the thing that was keeping me strong::

...

He was completely clueless about what to say? How to tell her that they have a daughter? He was just there silent, he would rather not answer. He recalled Freya's words that if Hayley knew it would lead to her breakdown. But he had to say something. So he would tell her his story. A way of giving her, her memories in an unknowing form.

She couldn't believe it, that this man has daughter, he surely did not look father type."

"Yes," Klaus said. She was shocked. "Really,? But then why are you here? Do you have a family? A wife?"

"No, I mean yes I have family, but don't worry love, I am not married." "But you have a child. In those vampire lessons you were giving me, you told me we can't reproduce." "But I am a hybrid."

"Oh." "She thinks perhaps in hybrids it must be different." She needed to recover from what she had heard so she just went into her room." Klaus just watched her go because he had nothing else to do.

Hayley was sitting in her room thinking that, she had lost her memories, she was a supernatural creature and she was in this state with a hybrid who is thousand years old and has a daughter. wow! How did you live Hayley Marshall?

...

The next morning, Hayley again went to the living room, hoping Klaus would be there. And he was indeed there. Sitting on the sofa, reading a book. The hybrid reads too, she thought.

"Klaus?" 

"Yes, Hayley?" 

"Aren't we going out today?" Hayley asked hoping to talk to him. 

"Maybe we will."

She just stands there thinking if she should ask him about his family. Then she asks him, "Tell me about your daughter." Klaus looks at her surprised. 

"Hayley, I am sorry but no, I don't want to talk about it." 

"Please tell me something, perhaps you can tell me about her mother. Klaus chokes when he hears that.

He thinks about what he should tell about her. Then Hayley asks him with a teary face, "I don't remember anything, when I woke up I was a monster and I am living with a thousand years old vampire sorry hybrid. I deserve to know about him."

Oh my dear Hayley, if only you remembered everything.

Then he comes up with something. "You really want to know?" He thinks Perhaps telling her this may bring her memories back. "Fine, then I'll tell you. What do you want to know?" " Her name? How did you guys meet?"

"Her name was Andrea." He came up with the name Andrea, afterall it was her birth name. I was in Mystic Falls to break my hybrid curse and also make more hybrids. She unsired my hybrids. I met her at a friend's house. She was beautiful."

"Was it love at first sight sort of thing?" 

"No_ It was never love.

"Oh" She could see with how bitterness he was speaking.

"She was searching for something, for family. One day she came to me for help in exchange for information about of one my enemy. She was quite clever. She knew exactly what to do, what to say. It took me a while to notice it, but she had a different type of aura. She engulfed me inside her with it. That night we had sex and in the morning she was gone. Well, afterall instead of her giving me info I was the one who gave her. After weeks I was called in New Orleans where I came to know she was pregnant but I couldnt accept that pregnancy and I still hate it that i couldnt do it at the start."