Allegiances

BRACKENCLAN:

Leader: Sparkstar - spiky orange and yellow she cat with yellow eyes (Age 22)

Deputy: Blazeheart - bright orange tom with yellow eyes (Age 22)

Medicine Cat: Goldendawn - golden tabby she cat with yellow eyes (Age 22)

-

Warriors:

Pearlgrabber - pale cream colored tom with yellow-green eyes (Age 59)

Sweetberry (Age 56) 

Shrewheart (Age 54) (Apprentice: Foxpaw) 

Charcoalblaze (Age 53) 

Shadeblossom - dark gray, black and white she cat with green eyes (Age 53) (Apprentice: Grasspaw) 

Emberfox (Age 48) 

Featherbite - dark gray tabby tom with a crooked tooth and brown eyes (Age 45)

Soothawk - brown tom with jets of black on him, one blue eye and one amber eye (Age 45) (Apprentice: Witheredpaw) 

Jessie (Age 43) 

Duckflap - yellow tabby she cat with bright green eyes (Age 41)

Zephyrblaze - light blueish gray she cat with blue eyes (Age 32) 

Fishflower - pale grayish brown tabby she cat with yellow-green eyes (Age 30) (Apprentice: Otterpaw)

Cloudheart - curly white and silver she cat with light blue eyes (Age 29)

Corvidcloud - dark gray and black she cat with green eyes (Age 29) 

Dusknose - dark gray tom with black patches and blue eyes (Age 29)

Heronflick - orange tabby she cat with light gray accents and yellow eyes (Age 28) 

Jayflower - brown and cream she cat with light brown eyes (Age 28)

Frostwhisper - white she cat with light gray patches and blue eyes (Age 25) (Apprentice: Sandpaw)

Foxfire - scrawny reddish orange tabby cat with green eyes (Age 24)

Tigertooth - brown and caramel colored tabby cat with a floppy ear and dark blue eyes (Age 24)

Brownflame - brown tom with red and orange flame markings and red eyes (Age 21)

Mudthorn - long furred brown tom with dark brown eyes (Age 21)

Daisywind - pale yellow tabby she cat with green eyes (Age 21)

Seedfrost - pale yellow she cat with white freckles and blue eyes (Age 21)

Bearstrike - fluffy brown and white she cat with deep pink streaks on her legs and dirty blue eyes (Age 19)

Sandwhisker - pale yellow tom with orange eyes (Age 19) 

Hawkeyes (Age 19)

Oakjump (Age 19) 

Monarchminnow - gray, orange and red tortoiseshell she cat with blue and yellow eyes (Age 19)

Rustgaze - warm brown tom with a deep brown mask pattern and golden eyes (Age 17)

Quailwing - golden orange tabby she cat with green eyes (Age 15)

Lionsight - fluffy golden tabby tom with green eyes (Age 13)

Apprentices:

Witheredpaw - reddish brown she cat with black paws and red eyes (Age 14)

Foxpaw - brown tabby tom with piercing amber eyes (Age 8)