Patience

(Mila's perspective)

He wants to make me his wife? In 5 days? I do not know what to say, I just stare at him.

"Do you want to be my wife?" He says while caressing my face and expectantly looking at me. His blue eyes are raging with emotions and it makes me really happy. How did I deserve such a man? I actually feel loved.

"Yes yes I want to be your wife." I say while slightly shaking. I feel tears stream down my face and I try to wipe them away but before I can, I feel Bjorn tightly grab and kiss me. I kiss back, slowly first, then more passionately. For the first time I actively show him how much I crave him and he seems to love it. I feel his dick harden as we deepen the kiss.

"If we keep going like this I will actually fuck you in front of all these people, princess."
I blush as I realise that a lot of strangers probably saw our make out session. I shyly turn my head and see people stare at me. I instantly turn back to Bjorn's chest. "Awh is someone all shy now? There is nothing to hide now princess. They all already know what a naughty little girl you are."

My blush deepens and I hide my face in Bjorn's chest. I feel him plant little kisses on top of my head. "You are so cute when you are shy princess. Would you like us to leave?"
I softly nod. "Alright we will leave then princess." In a swift motion Bjorn is already up and carries me out of the hall bridal style. I remember how soon I will actually be his bride and that makes me blush.

"Having naughty thoughts princess?"
"Nooo"
"Haha yeah right."
I punch his chest.
"Ouch I think you just gave me a fracture." I giggle and Bjorn laughs too.

I lean closer to him and kiss his cheek softly.
"Awh princess. I love how you are getting more open towards me."
I blush.
"You might actually be ready for what's coming in 5 days." He says with an evil smirk.
"Bjorn!" He just laughs. He opens a door and I realise we are back at our home. Why do I call it ours already? I never thought I would get attached to someone this fast. It still feels like a surreal dream. I always wanted to first to get to know a man really well before going any further but with Bjorn everything is happening so fast. It feels so right though.

"My princess is deep in thoughts." I twitch and look up at him. "Yeah well umm you just told me I am getting married in 5 days. I guess that's something to think about." He smiles while looking down at me. He places me on the bed and sits right next to me.

"How are we even supposed to arrange a wedding in 5 days?"
"Don't worry the arrangements are already running and everything will be ready in 5 days."
"Wait- you started preparing our wedding even before asking me whether I want to be your wife?"
He laughs. "Yeah Ofcourse. I don't play around Mila. You should know that. When I say something I mean it."
"What if I had said no?"
"I knew you wouldn't and even if you would have, five days would be enough time for me to make you change your mind." He smirks and kisses me.
"You are crazy."
"I admit I am for you. I don't know what it is about you but you have a really special effect on me. No woman ever made me lose my mind about her like this but I am ready to take the risks which might come with it. I want you and I will have you Mila." I shiver while his lips graze over mine. Suddenly he tears away. "I uh I will leave for a bit I have to take care of something. You should go to sleep alright?" I just nod sadly. He kisses my forehead and leaves.

There is no way I will be able to sleep now. Why does he suddenly have to leave? I stay in the bed for some more time and listen to what he does. He doesn't leave our home as expected. I hear him in a room close by. I lay in bed in silence wondering about what he is doing. A sudden sound breaks the silence. Did he groan? Is he alright? I should check up on him. I silently get out of bed and walk on my tippie toes closer to the room where I think Bjorn is. While walking I hear him make the sound again. The door is slightly open so I peak through. I see Bjorn seated on a cushioned area with dimly lit lights which make him hardly visible. His shirt is open and... his pants too. Suddenly I  realise  what he is doing. I make a little sound of schock and see his eyes open and look at me. He doesn't stop what he is doing though. He stares at me and rubs faster. I don't manage to move out of the doorway, I keep looking at his face. I see him bite his lip and groan louder. His stare intensifies but then he throws his head back and groans loudly. I look down his body and realise that he came on his chest. He fastly tucks his member away so that I don't get to see it. Then he leans back and looks at me with a smirk.
"What a curious and naughty girl you are. Did you enjoy the show?"
I blush and start to stutter. "I I I really didn't mean to watch you I just heard you make noise and I wanted to check if you are alright..."
He laughs. "Yeah right princess..."
"I am not lying!"
He stands up and walks over to me. "Oh really? Why didn't you leave when you saw what I am doing then?"
"I I don't know... I just-"
He laughs louder and takes my chin in his palm. "It's alright princess. You don't need to hide your attraction for me. Trust me. I already know the entire time how drenching wet your little cunt is for me."

"Bjorn! What?! I - no"
He pushes me against the wall. "Tell that to those wet little panties."
He saw my panties? I blush deeper. I feel his head in the crook of my neck and feel his lips trace over my skin.
"You are so irresistible you know? I just came but somehow you still manage to make me want you so fucking much."
I look at him with a slightly open mouth. Damn it. I really do get drenching wet for him.
"We should go sleep princess. Don't want you making a mess on the floor."
Damnit how does he know?

When we get to the bedroom I lay down while he cleans himself some more. Then he gets into the bed too and pushes me into him. I feel myself become unbelievably excited. His strong body feels so good next to me, his slow breathing on my neck calms me down but his hand trailing up and down my belly drives me insane. I feel him drift to sleep meanwhile I have to fight the excitement between my legs. He was right. I am ready for what's coming in five days.