Life or death

Lost in darkness I suddenly feel pulled out of it. Water? Cold water ? It's on my face. Slowly I open my eyes. I see a scary man over me. A barbar. I want to scream but no sound comes out of my throat. He harshly pulls me by my arm.
"Cmon you little whore we don't have the whole day"
He pushes me on my knees next to other women of my village. Next to me is a girl I used to spend time with as a child. All the women shake. Lots of crying can be heard.
"Shut up you whores" one of the men screams suddenly. If they can be called men.
Everything becomes silent only some whimpers can be heard. A man on a huge black horse suddenly appears. He slowly looks at every woman. He looks at me. My head is facing down. But he doesn't go on. He takes his sword out. I should start to panick but I don't. I feel no emotion. My only reason to live is gone. Gone because of these pigs. I am ready to die. I feel the blade on my chin. He lifts my head up. I look directly into his eyes, fearlessly. We look long at each other. I want my face to get burned into his memory. So he remembers what harm he had done to the innocent. As he pulls his sword back I expect the end. But instead he casually puts it back. While he looks into my eyes he declares "I want her."
I don't comprehend what happens.
Suddenly I hear one of the men say "Only her?"
"Only her."
"Well better for us isn't it?!" He laughs turning to the other men who laugh back. Suddenly all the men go to the row of women. I hear screaming, I see the men touch the women in ways they shouldn't. Suddenly I feel pulled by a strong hand. I look up and see the leader that just declared me as his. He pulls me through the burned down village. I still don't feel anything. I am only shooked. I see a lot of tents. Tents of the barbarians.  He takes me into the best looking one. It is covered with furr. On the floor are furrs, on the big bed. I wish that he killed me. He pushes me down on the bed. Some lights make the tent look less frightening. Actually it would look even a bit romantic if only it wouldn't be the tent of my enemy. He turns away from me and walks to the basket with water. I see him take some of his clothes off. He acts as if he didn't just burn a whole village down, kill lots of innocent people and bring a girl in his tent. He takes his time to clean himself. While he is busy with himself I notice how good looking he actually is. Those strong shoulders, the raven black hair. His whole body and face look so damn handsome. Am I really thinking this about the man who is the reason I saw my mother die ? But there is no denyel in how good looking he is.
He walks back to me. I slowly start to panick, it would be easier to be killed. He surely will rape me now, death is better than that.