A bear or a teddy bear

(His perspective)

I don't know what to do with the beautiful woman infront of me. She looks at me with those emotionless eyes but I can sense her fear. For some reason I don't enjoy to see her in pain. She looks so soft so innocent as a delicate flower. Does she have her flower still ? I did not seriously think that now, did I ? For some reason I feel like every dirty thought about her is wrong. At the same time everything about her is so aluring. I didn't think that I could get this turned on by such a petite girl. But she isn't one of those petite breakable girls either. She is perfect, as how I always wanted a woman to be like. She is short and slim but at the same time she has curves. Usually all the women I saw were very slim or very curvy. I just want to feel those huge boobs under my hands. Her boobs and peach fit well together, one didn't look smaller than the other. Those hips look perfect for bearing children. Why do I feel the urge to let my seed grow inside her. I am standing way too long infront of her. I should do something but I don't know what. I feel the huge urge to take her but at the same time I don't. I feel like she deserves something better. This night was already too hard for her, losing all her loved ones, everything she knew. I want to make her feel better. Just hold her little body and caress her silky soft hair.
Am I seriously thinking this? I never thought that I could develop such feelings towards a girl, especially in such a short time. God damn it we did not even talk still and I am already losing my mind about her. Wait. Maybe her voice won't be as nice and will destroy my whole attraction. Maybe she has a rotten personality. I have to hear her voice.
"Um do you want to eat something?"

(Her perspective)
"No" I answer. But exactly in that moment my stomach has to give me away. Yes I lied, I did not eat the whole day. Sometimes that happens. My mother and I couldn't make enough so sometimes we had to go without food for a day or two.

He chuckles softly and looks at me. Wow I didn't think that he can smile. He doesn't look so scary when he does. "Your stomach says different little girl."
I scrunch my forehead by the new name I was given. He just chuckles and takes my hand. Without wanting to I am standing and he takes me to a table. He puts a lot of food infront of me. Damn I have to say that these barbarians cook well. My stomach groans and I blush. In that moment I see him look at me with an odd look, soon he looks away though. He starts to eat but I feel too shy to take anything for some reason. He looks at me for a good minute. He takes a piece of his meat and brings it to my mouth. I look at him suprised. "If you can't eat by yourself I will feed you."

"No no I can do it myself it's fine."

"Hmm you scared of eating from my hand ?"

"No."

"Prove it." He says with a smirk.

I look at him with a bit suprised look. Does he think he can scare me? Fastly I wrap my mouth around the meat and I blush as I feel his fingers in my mouth. He looks at me again with an odd look, as if his eyes started to burn. I move away fastly.
"I am sorry."

"No need to be princess."

I frown again. Why does he give me these weird names? But I can't really think about it since his hand is again infront of my mouth. I blush softly. Why do I blush?
"I can eat by myself."

"Well I am sure you can but I enjoy more to feed you." Again that fire in his eyes.
Some time passes and I am full but he wants to feed me more. "I am full I don't want to eat anymore."

"Nonsense, you barely ate anything."

I growl and rub my eyes. The day was long and exhausting and a full stomach always makes one sleepy.
I see him look at me with some kind of softness.
"Are you tired?"

"Yes." First now I realise that he will probably take me to his bed. I start to panick but then I feel his arms around me. Wait he is lifting me up? Oh no what will he do with me?
It was already weird that he was this nice so far. Did I seriously start to trust him? How stupid was I to feel comfortable around him? If something I learned then it's that you shouldn't trust anybody. So why did I give in so easily to this stranger? The stranger who is the reason my mother died. I can't believe I forgot so fast about her. I am a terible daughter. How could he distract me from what happened? Deep down in my heart I know that my mother would want me to distract my mind from the tragedy of her death and move on with my life. Bearing in mind that she actually stopped living the day her beloved, my father was killed. The man she loved so much. She didn’t feel the urge to live anymore. She wanted to join him in heaven. My mother was just there to take care of me, to see me happy and to make sure I’m taken care of. In my village death was portrayed as something good, yet I do not accept this fact. I know that I should not be selfish and that I should let my parents be happy. I will try to not be sad for my mother. I feel my tears flow down my cheeks. Suddenly I feel a warm thumb rub them away. He puts me down on the bed. I start to cry more. He leaves and comes back with a wet towel. I feel him wipe my face with it. "Hey it's fine. Don't cry so much. We don't want those salty tears to burn this pretty face do we?"

I whimper louder. He blows all the lights out. I feel him get pressed against me. I start to panick and cry louder. But he doesn't do anything. He only holds me and wipes my tears, softly kissing my hair, whispering to me in an unknown language. I feel myself slowly get lured into sleep and an unknown warmth welcomes me.