The rape

I wake up next to something warm. As I open my eyes I remember everything that happened. I turn around and see the man who destroyed my life. He sleeps with a little smile on his face. He looks so innocent when he sleeps but actually he is the devil himself. I feel disgusted by myself for giving in to him so easily. I know that my mother would not like me to be sad but that doesn't mean that she would want me to be that stranger's little whore. She would be ashamed of me if she would see what I have become. I have to stop my feelings. How can I feel any sympathy towards that monster?
I slowly move away from him and look outside. It's still dark. Everything is silent. This is my chance to escape. I take one last look at the man before I leave the tent. It probably would have been a good idea to take some of the food but he could have woken up so I rather just leave as long as I can. Once I am out of the camp I start running into the forest. I see the sun rise slowly. It's beatiful. I feel free. I can't believe I got out of there so easily. I slow down since my feet start to hurt from the running. I see a tiny stream. I feel slightly thirsty so it's probably good to drink some water now. I don't know if I will find any new water sources soon.
I get on my knees and take some of the water into my hands. As I take the sip I suddenly feel pulled back.
"Look what I found here!" I hear an uknown voice say. He laughs. I feel his hand around my neck. He turns me around to himself.
"Mhmm that's a pretty little thing." I hear the man say who stands next to the one who holds me.
"Since I found her I am gonna take her first and then you can."
"Sounds good to me."
Wait what do they mean?
Suddenly I feel him lift my dress up. Wait. No. No they can't do that.
"Hold her still." I feel the one man hold me down while the other takes his pants off. I try to move but I can not. I bite the man's hand and he let's go of me. I hear him groan as I start to run but suddenly I am pulled back by the other man. He slaps me across my face.
"You little whore!"
I am back into the same position and the man sits down infront of me.
"I love it when they try to fight. I have the feeling as if she is a virgin. Only they make such a big drama out of it." I hear them both laugh as my eyes get filled with tears.
"Well you will find out now."
"That's right." As he says that I feel my dress be torn apart.
"She is perfect. Look at those tits. What lucky men we are today."
I whine as he squeezes my breast.
"Mhmmm whine louder. I love it when they hate it."
"Just put it inside already."
As I feel him place himself infront of me all of my hope disappears. I just want to die. Why is god so mercyless?
Suddenly I feel a loud sound and feel the man fall on me. I scream. I feel his blood flow on to my skin. I hear the other man groan too. The dead body gets moved off me and I see the barbar I run away from. He seems not to be that much of a monster as I thought. He atleast did not try to rape me or let me be raped by these asholess.
I see that they are both dead but he pushes his knife once again through the ones man head. I feel like throwing up. They did try to do something terible to me but this is gross. He obviously enjoys killing.
"Hey it's fine. It's over. You don't have to worry about these cun*s no more." He says in such a soft and low voice. How can he be so ruthless in one second and so nice in the other.
"Are you alright? Did they hurt you? Did they-"
I see the worry in his eyes. He doesn't even want to say it out loud.
"I am fine. You came just in time before he ... you know what."
"You have some bruises." I chuckle.
"Yes it are just bruises."
"I will put something on them once we are back so they disappear faster."
I chuckle again.
"You are like a worried mother."
"Well yeah I am worried."
"Why?"
"What why?"
"Why are you worried?"
"Why shouldn't I be?"
I sigh.
"You don't even know me. I am just a slave to you."
I feel his hand squeeze my neck softly. He looks into my eyes.
"Don't you ever call yourself a slave again."
"Why? It's all I am. Why else should you have picked me? I am nothing more than a toy for you. A whore."
He looks at me with anger filled eyes. I do not like that look. I like the soft him way more. At the same time it makes me feel excited though. What is wrong with me?
"You are not a slave nor a toy nor a whore for me. Stop that crap."
"Well why did you choose me then?"
"I I do not know. I just did."
Wow I have never seen him so nervous.
"I just did. I feel that there is something special about you."
"Will you punish me?"
"What?"
"Because I run away."
"I am kind of mad about it but I won't punish you." He chuckles.
"I understand that this is not easy for you. I mean I am kind of the reason why you lost everything you had but well that's life. I can understand if you are mad but I hope that you will move on. I am sorry if I sound harsh."
I just look at him. He is kind of right.
"How about we go back?"
"Um yes sure."
Suddenly I feel lifted up. He holds me bridal style. I blush.
"Em I can walk by myself you know?"
"I know but this was all a pretty big schock for you. You need to rest now."
I groan but I secretly enjoy it. I wrap my hands around his neck and snuggle into his chest.
I wake up hearing a loud cheer.
I look around and realise that I fell asleep in the strangers arms and that we are back in the camp.
This feels humilating. He could have woken me up before we arrived to the camp so I walk by myself.
He carries me into his tent.
"Your clothes are dirty."
I look down at my dress which is covered in blood.
"We do not have any dress we could give you. Are you fine with wearing my clothes?"
"Sure."
He hands me one of his shirts and pants.
"I hope this is fine for the first. I thought about taking you to a nearby river in some time so you can wash off all the dirt and blood. Right now the water is still too cold."
"Sure."
"Alright. I still have some work which I need to get done. I will come pick you up later. Just stay in the tent till then and don't try to run away again." He chuckles. I chuckle too.
He takes one last look at me and leaves. I kind of miss him. I feel so safe when he is close.