Chapter Six: Happy Birthday Maddie

A/N: Two updates in ONE DAY?!!
You're welcome.

Madison.
Fourth child born to-
Parentage unimportant.
Possesses abilities that she should.
She will be taken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madison's POV

"Happy Birthday!"

I yawned as I read the text from my friend. He was adamant about being the first to tell me Happy Birthday.

"Conner, it's 2 am." I replied in a text.

"Was I the first?!" He asked.

"No, I'm in the TARDIS with the Doctor he told me at midnight. Ha!"

"😞 Aww."

"😝 I'm just kidding. Pfft, I wish."

"Ok good because of you were with the Doctor I was going to kill you."

"I know."

"So...whatcha doing?"

"Trying to sleep."

"Boring."

"You do realize we have school tomorrow, right?"

"Ugh. I wish it was Friday."

"I need to sleep/dream of the Doctor."

"Fine. Good night."

I locked my phone and yawned, pulling the covers over my cold shoulders, but exposing my feet to the temperatures. I fiddled with the blanket, trying to find the long side. I ended up tangled in the blanket and falling off my bed with a loud thud.

I sighed looking up from the floor.
Only me. I smiled at my own foolish actions and sat up. I wanted to go to sleep. I needed to sleep. Only...I had an amazing fanfiction idea.

What if I added myself into the story? I mean it was kind of weird, but it would be fun. I was on Chapter 6. What if I added a regular character? A fangirl?

I opened the wattpad app to find Chapter 6 already written. But... I hadn't written it yet.

It was titled; Happy Birthday, Maddie.

How was this possible?!

I began to feel dizzy.

Oh my god, was all I could think, oh my god. I knew what was happening.

I began to lose consciousness.
I passed out on my bed.

I woke up in a bright white room. (Surprise, surprise!)
I saw a figure. He turned to face me. The figure was...was...(*cue dramatic music*) my principle.

"Mr. Norman?!" I asked.

"Oh yes." He replied.

A/N: So wasn't that the shortest chapter you've ever read? 😉 Anyways, we're finally at the good part where things start happening and all out characters meet each other. As for Harry Potter, I have decided to include it, just not yet.

*gasp* What must she have planned?!

And I'm writing to myself.

I'm just gonna go now.

Bye.