Chapter Seven: The Villan

You are all probably wondering what in Hades is going on here. (Unless of course the Percy Jackson Chronicles aren't your thing. Then a more accurate term might be "What in hell" or "What in Gallifrey's elders")

Well, as much as I would love to see you all try to figure it out, I feel it is my duty to inform you exactly what is happening.

I am the Villain.

'Which Villain?' you might ask.

The answer is simple; I am all the Villains.

I have just transported 6 of the people who have the ability to stop me into my realm.

In my realm I can be whatever I want, but as soon as I exit my realm and enter another, I become a creature appropriate to that realm.

For example when I enter realm #5 I become a witch.
Realm #2: Titan.
Realm #4: time lord.

You get the gist.

So, all the book, shows, comics, and movies that you know, are real. I mean, they aren't real in your universe, but there's a realm where they are. This world, your reality, is Realm #1. This is only because it is the first realm I visited, not because it is the oldest. The realm where Earth exists is a very young one. Realm #1 is kind of the continuum's library. It's the record keeper. The universe carries ideas and transmits them to Earth. This is where all writers get there ideas.

Of course, only certain record-keepers are chosen. Only talented and strong Earthlings are capable of documenting these stories.

There's your little mini-lesson on reality.

Anyways there are only a few people who I know can defeat me. I'm still looking for and finding more out there, but I have found and collected 6 of these people.

These people were chosen. They were chosen by "The Hero." I know that when you think "Hero" you think of valiant and honorable people who save people from burning buildings and schist. But that's just what "The Hero" wants you to think. She's programmed the realms from the beginning to think that she is the good guy and I am the bad. When I began to gain strength again she chose select "heroes" to stop me. Well not if I can turn these "heroes" into "villains."

Now I'm not some crazy, vicious, murderer! I know it sounds crazy but believe me. I have a story, just like everyone else.

So here it is.
My story.

-The Villain
--------------------------------------------

For as long as I can remember I've been on my own. I think that's mostly because I have a few years of my memory missing. It all started when I woke up here.

I awoke, on a golden floor. My entire body ached. I stumbled slowly onto my feet. I was a dog? I was a hound. A hellhound. Why was I a hellhound?

I turned. I changed my form into a more suitable one. A man with a black cane and goatee. An interesting form. What was going on?

Last I remembered I was....I don't know. I couldn't...couldn't remember. What was happening? Why was I here? Where was I? Who was I? What was I?

I looked around at my surroundings. I was in a huge, golden dome, that was the size of a large city. It was many miles in diameter. It sparkled and gleamed. Outside of the translucent dome were the stars. I stood on a platform that rose above the rest of the domed city's floor. This way I overlooked everything. Behind me was a golden ark. Beside it was a large glowing panel.