~17~

This is dedicated to desari_13 thank you so very much for the comments, votes and reads.  You are a darling and I love you for that! I am grateful! Check out her books, she is an amazing werewolf-romance writer! check out her books and be hooked with interesting plot twists!

💥💥💥

Sarah was pacing around the sitting room, the night breeze was gently blowing the free-yard of her cloth.

"Are you calling Christabel?" Her mom asked putting a leg in her brown slippers, trying to off the kitchen light switch. Her brown slippers harmonised her hair.

"No, I know my sister will soon come. I am just trying to call Daniel, I want to tell him to help my sister." She gave a gentle nod. "Daniel is a superman."

"Do you know him that well?" She missed a step while climbing the stairs and Sarah quickly run to help her.

"Mum, you are tired..."

Her mum smiled, rubbed Sarah's hair affectionately, stopped in her track and repeated the question.

"Yes, he is really awesome, he bought me a lot of yummy stuff. He also sang for my sister at the amusement park on her birthday," Sarah replied in her toddler's voice and smiled. "He also read stories for me."

"Wow, my little child has grown up. Daniel is really nice to you."

"Yes, he is the best." Sarah grinned wildly.

"You are still my little daughter though. Both of you are." Her mum chuckled and Sarah whined. "It must have been hard, she loves him but his family think she is a spy."

"Yes, mum It is sad..."

"It is getting late, call your sister, let's know if she is coming late...again."

"Okay, mum." She called her sister placing her phone on speaker. "She is not picking her calls, mum."

"Maybe she is busy, keep calling her or better still leave a message."

💥💥💥

Daniel was fuming with anger in his office. 

"Mrs Lawrence introduced Mr David to the management team already, right now he is the team leader. But if he does well Mrs Lawrence can promote him to a director, this is what the managers are whispering...oh, saying." A board member told him.

"This must be fun to her. I will let her see how I will kick David out.'

"Honestly, what does David know. He can't be the team leader." The man continued and adjusted his grey suit, ready to stand up.

"Thanks for telling me this, please call in Mr Emmanuel."

After the man left, Daniel was lost in thought, tapping his biro on his office table.

"You called for me." Mr Emmanuel said immediately he entered, his white hair complimented his white shirt and his black tie matched his shiny shoes.

"Have your seat." He said gesturing with his hands.

"Thank you." The replied and sat down, relaxing his back on the coach and his chubby fingers on his laps.

"Who is David to you? Why did you approve of him as the new team leader? What kind of person do you think he is?"

"We are in an emergency in which the product launch can be cancelled and it looked like miss Lawrence absence will last a while."