ゼロ : prologue

─────────────
 status : lightly edited

warnings : vague vol 0 spoilers(??)
/manga spoilers in general 

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🍀 «•«━┑
TA-DA! [Y/N] IS HERE !
┕━»•» ✨ «•«━━━━━━━━┙

── A THICK SILENCE blankets the room as six serious-looking adults take their seats around a long table.

A man with dark hair and sunglasses suddenly clears his throat, "so, what should we do with-"

Before he can finish, a large explosion cuts him off. Everyone in the room sweatdrops at the familiar sound, "that's the fifth time this week isn't it Principal Yaga?" a tired looking female questions said male.

Before Yaga can reply, an elderly man interrupts, "she's too dangerous to be kept here, even if she is a child. She cannot stay here at either school."

A white haired man with bandaged eyes leans forward, resting his chin on his hands. "then what do you suppose we do old man? Execute an innocent child like her that doesn't even understand what she's doing or what's going on?" he gives the old man a menacing smile.

A feminine voice chastises him, "Gojo!! Show a bit of respect for Principal Gakuganji!!"

Gakuganji waves her off, "it's fine Iori, kids like him these days can't understand anything but their own selfish wishes."

Gojo twitches at this, "HAH?! Maybe I'd respect you if you gave me something worth respecting-"

A blonde male cuts him off before he can start an hour long tangent. "while I don't completely agree with Gojo, I do think that it is wrong to execute such a young child."

The tired female nods in agreement, "I think Nanami is correct as well. It just wouldn't feel right to kill the poor thing."

Seeing as his former classmate agreed with Nanami instead of him, Gojo begins to whine and complain. "Shokoooo how come you agreed to what Nanami said instead of what I said?! It was basically the same thing!"

Shoko merely shakes her head and ignores his stupid whining.

Yaga and Gakuganji share a look while all the younger teachers are busy with the chaos Gojo created.

After they all settle down, Yaga begins to talk. "since many of you seem opposed to executing her, we'll let her live for now."

As they start to celebrate, Gakuganji cuts them off, "she's not completely safe, she's only being kept alive to be under surveillance at one of the schools."

Gojo, Nanami, Shoko, and Utahime take a moment to process what he said.

"sooooo~ she can only stay at one school huh....!" Gojo begins, but before he can even finish Utahime pushes him out of the way.

"she should stay in Kyoto! It's a very ideal environment for her to grow in and for us to watch her at the same time without bad influences."

While they bicker about where the little girl should stay, another explosion goes off but this time a loud wail accompanies it.

"NOOOOOO MEGUMI-NII I'M SORRY!! DON'T DIE-!!!"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

A/N :
I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER BEING OUT EARLIER THAN PLANNED TO THE MOVIE TEASER THAT CAME OUT TODAY LMAO
i'm so freaking excited and i absolutely ADORE who they chose as yuta's va !! if you guys haven't seen it yet pls do bc it's so aaaaaaaaaaa 💞✨

word count: 491 (minus a/n!)

─────────────