五 : declaration

─────────────
⤷ status : lightly edited

warnings : manga spoilers,
childish use of third person

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🍀 «•«━┑
[Y/N] CAN HELP !
┕━»•» ✨ «•«━━━━━━━━┙

── THE FIRST YEARS PATROL the school grounds, a certain tiny [h/c]-ette trailing after them.

Yuta suddenly comes to a stop, making the young girl bump into him from behind.

"what is it Yuta?" Panda inquires.

Yuta just looks around in confusion, "umm.... I just had a bad feeling. Sorry [Y/N]..."

The other first years laugh at him, "it's just your imagination Yuta."

[ʏ/ɴ]'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ²

"ehhhh?! Don't be mean to Yuta-nii!!" you pout, "[Y/N] won't let you guys play with her anymore if you keep on being mean to him!"

They raise their hands in defense as Panda explains what he meant, "sorry, sorry, we just meant that Yuta's curse power perception is incredibly dull since he's constantly around Rika."

Not ready to forgive them yet, you merely huff in response and grab Yuta's hand.

"c'mon Yuta-nii, let's leave the meanies to patrol this part and move on."

Yuta sweatdrops as you pull him along, "[Y/N] wait a minute-"

Suddenly large shadow looms over all five of you and you quickly direct your gaze above you.

"EH?! YUTA-NII IT'S A BIG BIRDIE!!!"

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ³

The first years stare up at the large bird shaped curse with varying degrees of surprise on their faces, as a man drops down from it.

"still the same as ever," the strange man remarks as he surveys the school grounds.

"WOAH! Master Geto, is this Tokyo?! So country!" a girl comments, seemingly to the strange man as she, along with others, pop out of the giant bird's mouth.

Before the newcomers get too comfortable however, the group of first years begin to barrage them with threats.

"who are you? Mr. Yuta won't forgive intruders!"

"kelp!!"

"get out before Mr. Yuta knocks ya out!"

"WHAT?!"

"yeah!!! my Yuta-Nii is very, very scary so you better watch out!!"

"i-is that what you think of me...?" Yuta deflates as he hears the little girl's exclamation.

However, the man, assumedly named "Geto," quickly maneuvers himself right in front of Yuta, holding the boy's hands in his before any of them can react.

"nice to meet you Okkotsu. I'm Suguru Geto."

'so fast!'

"you have quite the fantastic power. I think great power should be used for great endeavors." Geto glances down at the small child standing beside the boy. "the same for you, young one. I could let you blast all the things you could possibly want if you joined me!"

The little [h/c]-ette girl's eyes glittered with excitement at the prospect of curse blasting, "really mister?! You would let [Y/N] blast all the curses and everything?!"