chapter 1

It was raining, small drops of cold water fell down from the gray cloudy sky as the people all dressed in black were standing around the hole in the ground ready to lay the casket in it.

It was unknown to everyone how this puppet master even died, mean he is confident when it comes to fighting and that's for a reason. He isn't weak  but it just for now seemed so.

Tears were on the eyes of both of the sand siblings eyes especially temari who has had to deal with her siblings "dying" earlier, back when gaara was kidnapped by the akatsuki many years ago and when Kankuro almost got killed by the only and one sasori.
Patting her back shikamaru sighted just earlier this guy was laughing his ass off at shinki and now he's laying in his casket ready to rest for a while.

Shinki took a look at his father who had a serious face only the tears showing that he was sad. the brunette bowed his head memorizing how Kankuro showed him how to use face paint better than what he did. He was nine back then and it was sweet although the rough way Kankuro had with the paint was annoying to the child he couldn't help but miss it.

"Father."

He finally makes himself say having a question in his mind. Gaara laid a hand on the brunettes head and turned his red face and teary eyes to this.

"Hm?"

"Why the tears father? You have said that dying is a normal thing. Why the tears."

Gaara gazed up letting the rain make his face cold and wet really giving shinkis question a thought.

"Hm. We made lot of memories together with him, didn't we? And now its all gone like that. Its a cruel world but its the truth."

Shinki didn't really get what gaara meant and just nodded deciding to think about it later. By now the casket was in the grave and people  were leaving and shinkis cousin found his way to this.

____

I guess I'll just leave this here