chapter 5

shinki sighted taking off his shirt as he was getting ready for bed. araya was writing his diary on the bed. 'What a girl..' shinki thought as he leaned his hands against the edge of the open window, he closed his eyes letting the wind cleanse his face. he took a deep breath and turned around.

"araya, do you feel weird?"

"wh- what do you mean?"

araya put down his pen and his book focusing fully on shinki.

"nevermind, i guess im just homesick"

he laid down on the bed, turning his back at araya. the masked boy removed his mask and put it on the nightstand closing the light afterwards. for few minutes they lay under covers araya slowly falling asleep. shinki glanced over his shoulder.

"araya...?"

he turned around

"araya are you asleep.?"

shinkis eyes wander on arayas jaw line. he knew araya slept without his mask. rather curious of what the burnette might look like shinki scooped closer

"He's...so.."

Shinki bit his lip and carefully placed his hand on arayas waist to not to wake up the sleeping one.

He began to slide his hand down and up on arayas waist slowly getting closer placing his hand under arayas neck and his other hand under arayas shirt.

"You're so warm araya"

Shinki rested his head on arayas neck as he slowly fell asleep.

_____

"Hngh- huh?"

Araya sits up, blinking his eyes for few minutes trying to wake up.

"Morning araya"

Shinki said not caring to glance up from the bags he was packing. Araya got up making his way to the bathroom.

"I'm all sweaty, its like something was wrapped around me all night..."

Shinki froze, feeling how the heat from his body was all climbing up to his face. He shook his head.

"Weird i guess.."

He replied as araya stumbled out of the bathroom with his mask covering his eyes and a tooth bruh in his mouth. Shinki still didn't know what araya looked like.

Shinki catched himself staring at araya and shook his head again.

"Be quick, we're in a hurry"

As araya nodded the sand was already surrounding shinki as he buttoned his shirt.

____

"Thank you"

Both of the boys thank the front desk lady as they walk out. Shinki let out a groan.

"Finally some fresh air."