Ch.1

(Ignore what she's wearing in the GIFs this is just what she looks like)

It was late at night when she just found out she was running away with one of  her friends "Come on let's go" Chavez said "What's going on?" He was just packing her clothes not even bothering looking at her.

"We are leaving far away before they come" "Who?" She asked he didn't even have to say when she finally realized and she helped pack he tossed her clothes to quickly change into which she gladly did in the bathroom and then came out.

They both soon ran out of the house they were staying at and he helped her get on the horse next to his and he got on his.

The two both took off her bag strapped to the horse along with other things.

- a few years later

"You want to play games, pendejo?" Chavez asked Steve when Joan just watched.

"You red a**ed Mexican greaser. You do it with your horse!" Steve spits at Chavez making her laugh a bit. "Mexican greaser!"

"White chicken sh*t" Chavez comments "Greaser! Greaser... come on greaser, cut me there!" Steve taunts.

Richard comes out of nowhere on the horse "Hey, hey! Knock it off, knock it off, hey!" Richard orders. "Joan I thought you were supposed to make sure they don't get hurt while being around each other" "I was but it got fun" she shrugged making Richard roll his eyes but he couldn't stay mad at her.

"Cut me there, Mexican!" Steve continued to taunt. "Knock it off! You know better, Chavez!" Richard orders.

"Navajo, Navajo!" Steve continued.

She quickly took Chavez away and his Dagger.

"Hey-" Chavez said annoyed "You'll have this back when you learn to be mature" she said making Steve laugh. "Him? Mature? Good one Joan!" He laughed.

"Enough. John's back. Now wash it up and in your supper clothes! NOW! Both of you!" Richard ordered the two the boys who stopped.

Richard looked at Joan "Thanks" she nodded and walked towards Doc and John slightly when they came over on the horse.

"Who's the intruder?" She asked jokingly noticing the boy in the back.

John smiled at her she was like his own daughter  "Glad you're back, Doc. Stile hold the rope, inside" Richard greeted Doc.

"This Joan is Billy. Billy Joan" John greeted the two she smiled slightly "You'll like it here Billy" she nodded he smiled a bit which was a rare sight for him but he felt like he is somehow gonna be close with the girl in a way. She heard one of the guys speak "John bring another hard case in?" It ended up being Charley she looked over the guys in a group who looked at her and Billy.

"Hope it ain't another Mexican." Steve comments.

"Mexican-Indian, you son-of-a-b*tch!" Chavez retorts.

"If you do wish to stay...well...we have just the job for you and you can ask Joan if you have any questions about anything when I'm not around" John smiled.

The girl later watched Billy struggle feeling very amused "Still struggling?" Chavez asked showing up "Yes. It's a very funny show in my opinion" she said watching him fall over and curse multiple times.

"He ain't all there is he?" She heard Steve asked.

Billy took his gun out pointing it at the pig but Chavez threw daggers at him but the daggers landed on the fence he was sitting on.

Chavez walked over to Billy taking them out while they both have death stares. He walks away leaving Billy alone.

"Hey, did you know pigs are as smart as dogs? It's true. I knew a fella in El Capitan... taught his pig to bark at strangers. What you doing here, body? We work for Mr. Tunstall as regulators. We regulate any stealing of his property. We're damn good at it too. Mr. Tunstall's got a soft spot for runaways derelicts vagrant types... But you can't be any geek off the street... you gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean, earn your keep." Charley spoke to Billy getting his rope.

"Go on, go on, get!" Billy yelled at the pig when Charley left.

"Not that I'm a pistoleer...or a knifesmith like that greaser... Chavez-Chavez, over there. I'm pugilist. But then I ain't expecting... you to know the explanation of that word... HOG BOY!" Charley he snorted like a pig "Sh*t, you don't even know why I'm here." Billy finally spoke up for himself.

"Sure I do. You're a runaway derelict, scudbottom. vagrant, ain't you, like the rest of us? Footpad, maybe? Petty thief? Rob a bank? Kill somebody? Huh? Huh, kill somebody." Charley interrogates.

Billy smirks nodding she bit her lip and rolled her eyes at his cockiness the two locked eyes before she heard a gun shot "Regulators!" Richard calls out.

Billy stood up "Hey, you ain't a regulator boy, you can stay here with the pork. They're smarter than you anyway. You might learn something. Joan is staying as well she'll keep you company" Charley said "Cattle looks spooked in the lower forty, let's take a look." Richard orders.

"Smart a**" Billy comments when Charley is gone.