Ch.7

(Ignore what she's wearing in the GIFs this is just what she looks)

"Yeah." Doc replied handing the paper to Joan.

Joan looked at Billy.

"Joan can we talk?" He asked she nodded going over.

"Look... I don't know how to say this but ever since we met I've felt something...." He said suddenly she looked at him "What do you mean?" She looked at him.

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "I don't know how to put it in words because I've never felt this for anyone...." She looked at him when he leaned in kissing her cheek she smiled a bit.

"I get it if you don't want this to be a continuous thing I respect your decision-" she cut him off by kissing him he kissed her back.

He felt different he felt like he didn't have to try to pretend to be someone else to get Joan to like him. He felt like he could be him.

Richard looked over glaring a bit before scoffing to himself "What?" Doc said and then looked in the distanced seeing Joan and Billy kissing. Richard threw a piece of branch when Chavez started to walk by them "What the hell is he doing?"

It was now night time Joan leaned her head against Billy's shoulder Richard kept glaring at the two all night.

Chavez started speaking "We've come to a place where we are lost. No?" He asked the group around the fire.

"When an Indian is lost, he must reach into the spirit world to find the way. On the spirit road, he'll be shown a sign. This is the way to the spirit road. We're lost right now. But I'll find us the way." She has a uneasy feeling and grabbed Billy's hand who held it back.

"Oh... Chavez that's all we need is more of your red a** Navajo mambo jahambo. We're running out of time here Chavez." Steve said to Chavez as he just took a sip of his drink.

Chavez hisses. The cup went around "You're not going to drink that?" Joan asked Billy who took it he looked at her shrugging before drinking it she gagged a bit grossed out.

"Is that any good?" Charley asked.

Billy coughs "Chavez what is that?" Charley asks.

"Peyote." Chavez replied.

Doc drinks it she shook her head Richard looked at her.

Charley drinked it next "Dick?" Richard didn't take it but Steve did.

Steve drinked it next Richard and her were the only ones that didn't drink it.

She woke up to talking "Butterflies...." Doc says but his voice sounded off.

Chavez was on a hill lifting his arms up.

"Yeah just like a butterfly." Doc says.

"Joaaaaan" Billy laughs his voice sounded different as well she was confused as he came over picking her up "Billy what's gotten into you!" She said as he set her down after spinning her around like he was dancing.

He laughs kissing her face she giggled a bit shoving him slightly making him stumble.

"Butterfly flies... to a flower" Doc continued she shook her head trying not to laugh.

"Stays with her." Doc chuckled "it doesn't know why it just feels it. Oh yeah. She's- she's my flower. I'm her...." A gunshot went off making her jump.

Billy tried going in front of her only to fall on his knees as he took his gun out "Who's there?!" He said weirdly making her cover her mouth as she laugh.

"Di- did you guys see the size of THAT CHICKEN?!" Steve yelled his voice also sounding weird.

"I'm her butterfly." Doc said. "Oh...."

Richard stood up gun pointing at them he lowers it seeing the group.

He went over to her "you okay?" He asked "Yeah. I guess we're the only sober ones.." she said "Yeah.. I gotta talk to you about last ni-" he was cut off seeing Charley stand up stretching.

Billy tried throwing his gun to catch it but missed. He looked around "Joan?" He smiled to himself.

"We don't know why. We just feel it." Doc said laughing.

Another gunshot went off and Richard put a hand on Joan.

"OH. GOD. YOU GUYS YOU GUYS" Steve yelled.

Charley stretched only to throw up making her gag as she looked away.

"This is great." She put her hands on her knees after watching that.

"You alright?" Richard asked her.

"Yeah need a minute after seeing that..." she laughed a bit.

"Did you see the size of that COCK A DOODLE D*MNED DO?" Steve jumped and shot his gun making him fall.

Billy looked straight ahead before falling back Joan quickly went to him.

"You okay?" She asked "Yeah." He laughs.

She helped him up.

"That's real. That's real." Doc repeated.

Steve shot again. "I'm her butterfly she's mine."

"REGULATORS SADDLE UP!" Richard yells.

She went to her horse and Richard helped her up he got on his.

Steve screamed like a crazy man "Godless heathens." Richard said with her agreeing.

Chavez got on his horse yelling a battle cry.

Billy got on his horse backwards. "REGULATORS." He said in a deep voice before laughing.

Charley got on his horse slowly. "Hey Dog Dog! Did you see the size of that chicken?" Steve asked before shooting his gun scaring the horse he was on.

"Gather round the coal house babe. Two hands round and go again." Charley sang "Joan sing with me." He laughs she rolled her eyes riding her horse before joining "Allemande left and a turn to your partner" they were passing by Indians who stared at them.

"Howdy!" Billy waved by still riding backwards.

He tipped his hat at another person she laughs quietly to herself.

"How are you sir?"

"Hey Chavez how come they ain't killing us?" Charley asked.

"Because we're in the spirit world a**hole they can't see us" Steve replied making her laugh more.

Charley continued singing.

Richard tipped his hat a bit at someone "Hey did you know we're  in the spirit world?" Billy laughs.