Chapter One: A New World

This world is currently black & white like in the cover of the story

A new couple has moved in the neighborhood, two regular lions, one has mastered the roar and the other is powerful with it.

Kion and Vitani run into a cave together, already settling in, 

"Kion, is today special?" Vitani asked.

"No I don't think so, why?" Kion asked.

Vitani walks around happily, "Don't know, it just feels special, We've been here for a while now" Vitani said.

"Hello." A random lion has appears in front of the cave, both Kion and Vitani screamed.

"Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you both, names Kamala, I'm part of the pride, just wanted to introduce myself you two." she said.

"Well we just moved in, we don't have cubs yet." Vitani said.

Kamala laughs, "Well it's best to just wait until you have fully settled in, don't worry, I'll tell the king that you two have joined the pride." she said.

"The king, we forgot to meet the king." Kion said

"Oh don't worry, the king is very nice, he'll allow anyone and I mean anyone." Kamala said.

"Vitani, you stay here with our new friend, I'm going to meet the king." Kion said leaving the cave.

"Well Vitani, how you and Kion meet." Kamala asked.

"Well, it's been so long I don't even remember." Vitani said.

"I remember me and my mates first date, he took me to a waterfall, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, especially the rainbow." Kamala said.

"Well that sounds like a nice first date." Vitani said

"I might have an idea why you don't remember your first date, it's your anniversary." Kamala said.

Vitani jumps into the air, "Oh my, I didn't even notice, I was so worried about moving in it just slipped my mind." Vitani said.

"Oh don't worry, it's happens to the best of us, well better let you plan for your date." Kamala said walking out of the date.

Vitani walks back and fourth worried on how to tell Kion about the day.

To Kion

Kion walks into the kings den, sees a bunch of lionesses in there, they all look at him, "Hey, a new lion is here." they all run up to him excited.

"Sorry, I'm taken." Kion said.

"aww." they all get disappointed about the news.

"Well has anyone seen the king?" Kion asked.

"The king you're looking is me." an old lion walks up to Kion.

"Oh hello my king, I am." Kion gets interrupted.

"Kion, someone has already told me you moved in." the king said.

Are you going to tell me your name?" Kion asked.

"The king never tells his name." the king said.

"Well I guess that's something for the future." Kion said.

thirty minutes later with talking with the king.

"Well Kion, I'm looking forward with dinner at your place tonight." the king said.

"Dinner?" Kion asked.

"Yeah, dinner, you and your mate give an animal that you catch, I decide if it's worth it and if you two stay here or not, it's something I always do with new pride members" the king said.