Chapter Eight: Vitani's Past

Previously on KionxVitani

"Well Vitani, how you and Kion meet." Kamala asked.

"Oh I'm sure he'll accept Kion." Kamala said.

"My name is Kanalithness, lovely to meet you dear." she said.

Nemesis roars Simba off pride rock and into the volcano

Now onto Chapter Eight

the year is 1956, quite a few lionesses drags a lioness, "No no" she said.

The lionesses drag her to a huge branch that is in the ground, they trap on it with blue magic on her paw.

"Kanalithness, are you a queen?" the mother asked

Kanalithness looks around, "Yes, I am a queen." she said.

"Than you have betrayed are pride, practicing the darkest of magic above your age." the mother side.

"I know nothing of these crimes." Kanalithness said.

"Enough deception." the mother yelled.

Kanalithness takes a deep breath, "I didn't break your rules, I simply over came my power." she said.

The lioness start speaking in a different language and their paws start turning blue.

"No, I cannot control it, if only you would teach me, mother, help me." Kanalithness yelled.

The mother closes her eyes and starts speaking the same language too.

Kanalithness eyes open widely, she couldn't believe what just happened, the lionesses gotten loud, "No" she yelled, blue magic fires out of the lionesses and hits Kanalithness in the chest, she screams in pain for a while, she takes a breath in than screams again for a while, takes a breath in and screams in a lower tone, her chest starts glowing purple, she moves a little and the magic turs purple and spreads to the lionesses, they begin to run out of breath, the mother looks around worried as the lioness looks like they are aging fast, Kanalithness smiles, the mother floast into the air a fires blue magic at Kanalithness, it doesn't turn purple like the others, Kanalithness turns the magic trap purple and she breaks free from it, all the lionesses gets pulled closer to to Kanalithness as they appear older and older and their voice starts disappearing, Kanalithness slowly raises her paws into the air, purple magic comes out of her paws, she stomps on the ground and a shock wave goes through the air and the lionesses drop to the ground, they have died and steam comes off their bodies.

The mother looks down at Kanalithness, she looks up at her, "Please, I can be good." Kanalithness said.

"No you can not." the mother said, a crown forms on the mothers head and fires out blue magic to Kanalithness, she quickly uses her magic to counter it, but the mother magic is quite powerful, Kanalithness eventually finds the breaking point and the magic turns from blue to purple and spreads to the mother, this heals Kanalithness, the purple magic reaches the mother and her life force is completely sucked out, she falls to the ground dead, blue magic fills Kanalithness paw and it turns purple, she runs away.

Out of the flashback

Vitani's eyes goes back to normal.

"Uh what?" Kanalithness while putting the rabbet near her ear, "Yeah, she looks quite surprised to me." she said.

Vitani's eyes turns red trying to get into Kanalithness's head.

"Oh isn't that cute, my mind isn't available to you, it never ever was." Kanalithness said.