Chapter Ten: Back home

Previously on KionxVitani

"But I don't need you to tell me, who I am." Vitani said as a crown forms on her head

Now onto chapter ten

Back into the Pridelands, the lion guard has managed to go without Vitani as their was not any attacks but also struggled to keep up with all the animals, Kovu and Kiara walks down the valley.

"The zebras has migrated to the east." Kovu said.

"Their last rain storm has flooded their flat grass lands, they had to arrange, and their more rain to come." Kiara said.

Kovu looks over Kiara has he sees something floating down, after a short while he finds out what it is.

"Um Kovu, did you hear what I said?" Kiara asked.

"Vitani?" Kovu asked.

Kiara looks behind her, she sees Vitani floating down in the distance, Kovu quickly runs past Kiara and towards Vitani.

"Vitani, where have you been?" Kovu asked.

"I messed up." Vitani said.

"What do you mean you messed up?" Kiara asked walking up.

"I created a world, I was lonely, I brought Kion to my world." Vitani said.

"But Kion is at the Tree of Life." Kovu said.

"You're not getting it, I created an alternate of Kion, I created him out of loneliness." Vitani said shedding a tear.

"Vitani, you're not alone." Kovu said bringing his sister to hug her.

A lion cub runs up to Kiara, "Mom, who is that?" she asked.

Vitani smiles and flicks her paw, a neckless forms on the cubs neck.

"What was that?" Kovu asked

"That was me." Vitani said.

"How, remove it." Kovu ordered.

"No, I like it." the cub said.

"Turns out my roar getting stronger is my powers awakening." Vitani said.

"Powers?" Kovu and Kiara asked confused.

"Oh, you're my aunt, show us the roar." the cub said.

"I'll show you something better." Vitani turns to pride rock.

"Better, don't damage anything Vitani." Kovu said.

Vitani eyes starts glowing red and she floats into the air, Vitani's paw also glows red, her magic starts going around pride rock, Vitani grunts a little the she her magic lifts pride rock, Vitani's face tenses up as she tries lifting it higher.

"Wow, that is amazing." the cub said.

"I don't think she can hold it much longer." Kovu said.

Stripes of magics flies away from Vitani, she softly put pride rock back down to the ground, she stops using her magic and falls to the ground and catches her breath.

"Vitani, you didn't need to do that." Kovu said.

"You did what Kion did." Kiara said.

"But I didn't master the roar and Kion did, meanwhile, I'm still learning how to use this." Vitani said.

"Wow, that was amazing." the cub said.

"By the way, what's the cubs name?" Vitani asked

"It's Aria." Kovu said.