SCENE V

"Nobody got me pussy whipped I whips pussy"

ARIANA FLETCHER

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs.

I just know I got this man pussy whipped, nigga in here cooking for me.

I quickly get up from bed and take a shower, because a bitch IS hungry. I'm also still slightly upset at Kentrell because we didn't do anything for my birthday. Giving me money so I can shop till I drop isn't quite what I planned. I wanted to spend time with him.

  Makes me wonder what he's really doing besides hanging with his friends and staying at the studio all hours of the night.

  After getting out of the shower I hurried up and grabbed one of Trell's t-shirts throwing it over my head. Sliding my feet into my slides I quickly made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

  "Damn, surprised the house ain't on fire." I joked walking up behind Trell, wrapping my arms around him. "Good morning to you too." he says while fixing our plates.

  Realizing the food is done, I let go of Trell and made my way to the dining table. "Yeah good morning baby. I hope that tastes as good as it smells."

"I wouldn't feed you no nasty shit." Trell said sitting down pulling me on his lap. He picked up a strawberry off of his plate and rubbed it across my lips.

"Mmm..." I opened my mouth and started to suck on the strawberry slowly. I heard Kentrell grunt lowly as he watched me.

"Stop playing with me Ari." He said grabbing on to my neck. I smiled and continued to eat.

  LATER ON THAT NIGHT

After getting out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my body. Kentrell's imessage was going off the hook nonstop. Stepping inside of the room I looked down at his phone. He has his settings to where you can't see the message unless you unlock the phone, but I have a fingerprint.

Dumbass.

I softy placed my thumb on the screen because if he wakes up it's over with. Soon as I unlocked the phone my eyes scanned across the screen. Some girl named Keiana texting him telling him that she misses him and wants him to come over again tonight.

I should text this bitch and play like I'm Kentrell.

My thumbs were moving in such a fast pace, I was beyond mad. This isn't the first time Kentrell has cheated on me, he stays out all night I'm not stupid. After I got done sending the message I through the phone across the room. I watched as it shattered into pieces.

"What the fuck is yo problem Ariana?!" Kentrell yelled while jumping up out of the bed. As soon as his feet touched the ground he started walking over towards me. I started to walk backwards until my back hit the walk. He was so close to me, you would've thought we were making out.

"You can't talk now? You scared or sum?"

"Ain't nobody scared of you! Fuck you!"

OMNISCIENT
  Kentrell raised his hand sending a hard slap across Ariana's cheek sending her to the ground. Ari quickly regrets what she said, knowing Kentrell had a bad temper.

He turns around and makes his way to the broken phone, Ari still on the ground holding her cheek after being pimp slapped. She then got up and charged towards Kentrell pushing him against the wall.

"Why you always fucking around on me, huh!?" Ari cries into her hands. She knew Kentrell couldn't give her an valid answer, because she was always good to him. He was too busy worrying about the phone he couldn't even answer her question, he thought it was irrelevant.

"You know what get out since you can't seem to answer me, and matter of fact don't come back. Go back to that Keiana bitch house because you not wanted here no more." She said boldly staring a hole into the back of his head.

"I don't give a fuck yo pussy throwback any damn way." Kentrell blurted and made his way downstairs to the door with Ari hot on his ass.

"Then stop fucking me." Ari quickly said while she opened the door, pushed Kentrell out, and making sure she locked the door.

727 words😵‍💫