SCENE II

July 12, 2020 11:30 AM
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Kentrell's Place

July 12, 2020 11:30 AMBaton Rouge, LouisianaKentrell's Place

"Daddy, come home."

ARIANA FLETCHER

I open my eyes smiling at the fact that it's all about me today. I look over on the other side of me and there's no Kentrell, but I guess he left a note for me to read. So let's see what this bitch nigga had to tell me.

The card read "goodmoanin' babygirl and happy birthday. I want to apologize to you about last nights situation and I understand that I took things way out of proportion. I'm hoping you can forgive me.." I rolled my eyes, but continued to read. "Especially because I have a little surprise for you on the kitchen table. And HOPEFULLY you read this letter before you went into the kitchen. Go get cha hair/nails did and go to the mall and buy something you like. But meet me back at the house @ 9. I love you. ♡︎"

I quickly slide into my fur slippers and ran downstairs into the kitchen. On the table he left me bouquets of flowers with hundred dollar bills wrapped around the roses, and a couple of more stacks of money on the side. I guess this is how he's apologizing but I can't complain.

But...where is he??

I'm not even gonna worry about where he at and what he might be doing. Ain't nobody ruining my day. I let out a very loud sigh and made my way back upstairs and into the shower.

  After I got done with all my hygiene I walked into the room to lotion up when I got a facetime call from my friend Tabatha

After I got done with all my hygiene I walked into the room to lotion up when I got a facetime call from my friend Tabatha. Noticing it was her I quickly answered.

Tabatha's face popped up on my screen and my whole mood changed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHHH" she screams into the phone making me laugh. "Thank youuuu Dream I miss you so much" I frowned. Since I've moved to Baton Rouge with Kentrell I haven't seen Tabatha in person. I have no friends down here besides Kentrell's sister, Teelee.