SCENE III

July 12, 2020 8:30 PM
Kentrell's house

July 12, 2020 8:30 PMKentrell's house

"Niggas ain't shit."

ARIANA FLETCHER

  I wake up from my long ass nap and there is still no Kentrell. I picked up my phone to check the time.

  "I know damn well I didn't just sleep my whole day away and he not even here yet." I mumbled scrolling through my tags liking post of fan pages wishing me happy birthday. I went to my story and recorded only just my face because I'm ass naked right now.

  "Thank you all for the birthday wishes I really appreciate it." I blew a kiss before ending the video and posting it to my story.

  I got up and went into my closet to put on some of my lingerie savagexfenty sent me. This is probably the best time to show it off.

  After putting on the lingerie I turned the tv down standing in front of the mirror recording.

  "Swipe up to get this look from savagexfentyyy." I said into the phone as I turned around showing the set. I then posted it to my story and feed.

  After I posted I heard the door open

  After I posted I heard the door open. I put my silk robe on going downstairs meeting Kentrell.

  "Where the fuck you been? It's my birthday and we literally haven't did anything!" I raised my voice going back upstairs.

  He followed behind me. "Calm down baby I told you where I was and when I was coming back." He stood behind me kissing on my neck as I stood in front of my vanity. "Happy Birthday fat girl." he said as he grabbed my waist.

  Moving his hands from my waist, I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Money isn't an apology." I looked up at him.

  "I already apologized. You bought something you like?"

  "Yeah I got it on right now." I untied my rope revealing my lingerie set.

  "Yeah I seen dat shit on instagram while I was walking through the door. You look good baby." He licked his lips causing me to smile.

OMNISCIENT

  Kentrell goes over to Ariana and pulls her to the end of the bed by her legs. Ariana frowns as Kentrell pecks her lips. He starts to rub on Ariana taking her silk robe off pulling down the upper half of her set to suck on her titties. Ariana lets out a soft moan as she watches Kentrell lick and suck on her nipples nice and slow. She wanted him now. She lightly pushes Kentrell going down south.

  "Shitt.." Kentrell hissed as Ariana flicked her wet tongue across the tip of his penis. Ari begins to nod her head up and down Kentrell's penis forming spit in her mouth.

  Ariana then takes all of Kentrell into her mouth.

"Mmh take all that dick in yo mouth." Kentrell groaned holding her head down biting his lip in pleasure.

  Ariana feels Kentrell growing hard in her mouth as she gives him that sloppy gawk gawk. He starts to thrust in and out of her mouth causing Ariana to gag and remove Kentrell's penis from her mouth.

  "Take this shit off" says Kentrell while tugging on Ariana's lingerie set.

nasty asses ain't getting no action action yet