SCENE VIII

"Home sweet home."

ARIANA FLETCHER
September 21, 2020
9:00AM
Chicago, Illinois

   It's been two months since I moved out of Kentrell's house. I never went back to get the rest of my things and I really don't plan on it. If I do go back I most definitely won't be going alone. Hell, knowing Kentrell my shit probably long gone by now. Dream has been letting me stay at her place since the incident. I really did miss being at home with my family but I have friends back down south also. Kentrell has tried to get in touch with me multiple times, rather it's calling me, calling Tabatha, or even calling my parent's house.

   Kentrell and I have been on the shaderoom multiple times since they've found out that we've split. They post whenever he sneak disses or whenever he's with a new bitch, which is every other day. I ignore all the negativity because I'm at home where I should've stayed.

   Currently I'm sitting on the couch watching tiktok videos while eating potato chips. I come across an edit of me and Kentrell.

  "Yeah it's time for me to get off this shit." I say as I exit the app. Dream comes downstairs looking like she just got attacked by a lion.

"Girl what the fuck! Bitch you look a mess go back upstairs." I scream with a mouth full of potato chips. Dream flipped me off as she made it to the last step. Baby girl lace all fucked up and shit, we need to go see Tae asap cause unt unt.

"Fuck you hoe, anyways, you seen what the shaderoom just posted like 20 minutes ago?" She asked while scrolling through her phone.

I rolled my eyes,"No, but I'm sure it's all in my tags by now. What is it?"

   Tabatha passed me her phone and my eyes land on a painting of me and Kentrell on a wall. Looks like it's in Kentrell's living room. As the video continued Kentrell walks in front of the camera.

"Y'all tell my baby Ari I said come home. It's all love slime I mean no harm."

Well I guess putting his hands on me means no harm. "You know no response is the best response" I say to Dream as I pass her phone back. "So you not gone say anything?" She asks as she sits beside me.

"Nope. Let's go out tonight."

407 words
I'm sorry this was a very short chapter. I'm really ready to get more into the book because I didn't know y'all was gone like it as much as y'all do. 😭❤️