Episode 3 - I wish everything would be a dream...

*gasp* *running*

"What is wrong? Where are you running? Is something wrong?" LaoDa asks LiFu, but doesn't get any answer. She is too engrossed in chasing that she couldn't hear him. Then she suddenly stops.

"Where did he go? He was just here!" She looks around but then looks down disappointed.
Then she turns back and faces LaoDa. "I am sorry for making you run with me. It's just- I just noticed someone who I was looking for. Actually for weeks."
"Who are you looking for? Your lover?"

"My lover? Yeah right! As if!" She thought but then said: "No it is just someone I met before. I still have some unfinished things that I need to clarify with him. Now that I lost him.. can't help it anymore."

"If it is so important - then I can offer my help. Don't misunderstand: it's only a repayment for what you did back there. You don't need to look at me like that - our information network is one of the best!"
He says after seeing that LiFu's doubtful gazes still not changing. In the whole way back home she hears him bragging about his gang being really good and reliable.

"Till here is fine. Thank you for walking me home. I appreciate your help but my situation at home is a bit..." She looks at the front of the door and walks slowly away.
Then before going in: "Thank you. You are a nice guy after all. You are an unusual thief!" She smiles at him and then goes back inside.

-------- LaoDa's side --------

I wanted to help and walk her home. I didn't know what to talk about. What should I say? It was damn silent... I am not used to this at all! How about I ask her: how she knows how to wash? No! that's a stupid question. Then how about: Is it your first time being kidnapped? Sh*t that sounds crazy. Who gets kidnapped on a daily basis? Damn this silence is killing me.
I glanced at her and noticed that she was also looking at me.
What the! She was looking at me while I thought stupid things? Don't tell me I thought out loud and she heard everything?!

I quickly turned my face away and then noticed her running like crazy. I followed her unknowingly. Good to know that she is quick at running I really had to do my best not to lose against her.
So it turned out that she followed someone. I need to help her find that person! I need to proof that my gang is the best information network around here!
Sh*t we arrived already?
She looked damn cute when she smiled saying that... I need to control myself! what is wrong with me? She is just some rich girl I kidnapped and now I find her cute? I need a drink! Asap!!

----------

LiFu tried to come in without making a noise but it was useless. Her aunt was waiting for her in the living room.

"Oh dear! Where have you been? I was worried sick because of you! Thank buddha that nothing happened! Go to your mother. She got way worse after you didn't come back. She is lying on the bed. And let me tell you this: As a Lady you cannot stay outside for this long! I forbid you to go out for now! You better spent those days with your lessons and watching over your mother!"

LiFu left already and didn't get the last sentence the Aunt was saying. "Heavens! Such behaviour!"

She stomped on the stairs and finally arrived at the room. She quickly opened the door and saw her weak mother lying on the bed.
"LiFu? Is that you? You finally came back my dear where have you been? After your sister's..... death. I can't bear to lose you too! Heaven should rather take away my life before I experience that kind of pain again!"
The mother says while crying. She still can't forget RuoQi's death and for a parent to see a daughter die before her is the most painful experience. LiFu slowly gets near the bed and sits down beside her mother. "Mother... don't worry I won't die - neither of us will! There is only us two now! We need to hold on.. for Sister's sake. And for our own's. We cannot break down now!" She said while grasping the hands of her mother tight. She wants to appear strong but she just hides her grief. "At least one of us has to take hold of everything! Let that person be me - you just need to relax mother.." She thinks and then lets go. She gives her mother a kiss on the cheek and goes back to jer room.