Episode 4 - Time to be independent...

"I can't believe this! What did I see just then? That boy... he was the TaiZhi (=Crowned Prince)?! This can't be! This-.." LiFu is still confused about what she saw back there and sat down in disbelief. GaoHu who is also suprised didn't know how to explain it.
"Well.. I knew where the one you searched for lived - but it was a suprise even for me - it turns out that it is his highness the Emperor who has just recently took up the throne after the death of the previous Emperor... the earth sure is small, huh? What do we do now? Do you still want to take back that jade piece you mentioned before from him? I have to warn you - it may not be easy!" GaoHu said.

LiFu nodded. "Yes I must get it back no matter what! And.. I still have some things to ask him - I mean his highness. It may be difficult and dangerous. Thank you for helping me this far but now I have to do this alone. I can't put you in danger because of my own private wish. You can go back now."

"Well.. let me ask you how are you gonna go and get that thingy ALONE? If I may ask? You do know that there are many soldiers patrolling around here. You think that intruding to the chambers of an emperor is a piece of cake?"

"I will figure out something... by myself.." She started to doubt her own words a little bit.

GaoHu puts his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry nothing will happen to me. As for your jade piece... let's come back when we have a good plan before we march in clueless like this. This way we both will be in danger. So I suggest we go back now. At least we now know who has it. Alright?"
He looks at LiFu and then she nids again. They decide to carefully go back the same way they came in from. On their way both of them stood silent. A few meters away from home LiFu realizes: "Oh no!! This is bad!" She shouts. The suprised GaoHu stops and looks at her. "W-wh-what is it now? Don't shout like that you really scared the hell out of me!"
"I forgot! This is really bad - remember that I said that I wasn't allowed to go out? What do I tell aunt now?"

Just as if called the aunt appears in front of them. Her angry and bloodthirsty eyes were really scary. Reflexely LiFu takes a step back. "Aunt.. I.. I can explain! This-" In a flash LiFu heard a loud sound in her ear. She got slapped before she could finish her sentence. Tje side where she got slapped burnt really bad. It was her first time - she never got 'beaten' before.
GaoHu was suprised and speechless but then started to take some steot forward but got stopped by LiFu. She shook her head as if she was saying that everything is fine. Then she looked at her aunt again.

"You ungrateful thing!! Just a few days before your mother died - and here you are having fun with.... some... street thug?! Let alone lady-like it is unethical! Instead of mourning for the dead you are all flirting around? Don't you feel any shame at all? How are you going to face your mother? How am I going to face her and the neighbors?!" Without givin LiFu a chance to speak the aunt goes all shouting at her. Hearing the noises the uncle also comes outside. With an expression full of questions the aint approaches him. "See that! Do you see your oh-so-good niece? That ungrateful and unfilial child? After all the things I did for her - we both did for her - this is how she thanks us!" She starts crying and clinging on her husband while multiple times pointing at LiFu.

"Uncle I can explain-" LiFu tries to talk with her uncle as she knows that she can't talk properly with her aunt in her current situation.

"There is no need!" He silenced her woth a harsh and cold tone. The look in his eyes said it all. It was disgust and hatred. "My poor sister... good thing she died before she saw what you did."