Meet

Naruko pov

"Hm? Meet someone from you business partners? Why I need to come?" I ask. "Because, uh, nevermind. When you meet them, we'll explain." Mom said from the phone. I just said 'ok' and hunged up. "Wow, you'll meet your parent business partners?" Fuu ask. "Yea. I being honest didn't wanted to meet them, I didn't cared." I said. "Pfff, and when you'll meet?" Fuu ask. "This weekend..." I said. "Weekend?! Naruko, we made a promise that we'll hang out on weekend!" Gaara said as he turned around by his chair. "I know, I even said that to my mom. But she said that I need to meet them now or never." I said. " *Sigh* Fine. I hope next weekend we can hang out." Fuu said. "Hope too." I said as I puffed down on my bed.

Namikaze Uzumaki home

"And why we are angry?" Mom ask. "Do I need to be happy that I can't go and hang over my friends this weekend?" I ask. "You had plans?!" Dad freaking out. "Yup, but because of you it's ruined." I said as I leaned back. "Naruko, we are sorry for ruining. But you seriously need to meet them." Mom said as she sat near to me. "Continue, I nearly can't go anywhere with friends." I said. Soon the sound of knocking the door. "Oh, they are here." Dad said as he walked to corridor. "Please, if yo want, we can let you next weekend go with your friend to-" "No. We wanted to our favorite cafe, not where you talking about." I intrupted. "An collage student?" Heard an male voice. I turned my head to see an middle aged man. "Who you said is collage student?" I ask as tic came.

"You of course. You are like 17 year." I stood up angrily and slapped my hands on table. "Excuse me! I'm 21 year old! Just because I look younger it doesn't mean I am collage student!" I shouted. "Ah, is that so.....?" "I'm done. I meet nd now I'm leaving." I said and trough to leavin dinning room. "Wait, Naruko. We aren't done!" Dad shouted. 'Nope, we are don-' "Where are we going?" Someone as he held both my ponytails. "He is dead...." "What?" As my dad talked with their business partner. I grabbed his hand and made him let my ponytails go. And exta made him down. "None of strangers business." I said as I leted his hand. "Naruko, he is son of Butsuma-san....." Dad said. "I'm not sorry. It's his fault." I said as silver haired man stod up. "What kind of sport you trained..?" Silver man ask as he scratched his neck. "Hm, I think you now that kind of sport if I say I was one of top winners in chunnin exam?" I ask with a smirk. "Huh?! That kind of sport?!" He ask with shock. "Naruko Namikaze Uzumaki, he is my son Tobirama Senju." Butsuma said. "Huh? Nice to meet. Now, I'll go." I said. "And she is that girl you talked I'l have arrange marriage." That made me shocked that I just stopped. "Excuse me, what?" I ask disbelief. "You see girl, there was many candinate to merge our business. But, these other women was gold diggers. And as I can see about you-" "I making my own money by part times jobs! And what the heck you want from me?!" I ask angrily. "Because of your family business. If to merge your family business, it'll be bigger." Butsuma explained. I just looked at shock, but soon agrily. And on my parents. "I'll leaving now. And thanks to ruining my plans." I said as I left my home with slaming door loundly.

Tobirama pov

"Sorry about her. It's just she got a few days ago friends." Kushina-san said. "Few days ago?" I ask as I came in dinning room. "Sit down Tobirama. Yea, she didn't had any friends when she was in elemtery. All the kids laughed at her when we weren't at specials days. Even there went her godfather." Kushina-san said. "Understand that girl...." Father said. "But when she made you down. You kind of deseved...." Minato-san said. "Huh?! Why is that?!" I ask. "She can be agresive if to hold her hair." Minato-san said. 'Alright.....' I thougt. "But, what kind university she going?" Father ask. "The Five hidden nature's."

Naruko pov

"They really ruined our plans." Fuu said as she eated her breakfast on cafetery. As she gives her pet Chomei some food. "Yup, they really did." I said. "And who you meet?" Gaara ask as he takes bite of cookie. "Just son of CEO from Senju company.." I said. "Wow, just wow...." Fuu said. I soon made my head down and said hush voice. "And I'm having Butsuma's son arrange marriage....' I said and from Fuu and Gaara's eyes widen of shock. "Really....?" Fuu ask not to shout. "Yup. I'm like what they said lst hope....." I said. "Wow, wonder how your uncle will react?" Fuu said. "Just shut up! I will explain that I don't want. I have guts that uncle Nagato will not shout at my mom." I said. "Yea yea. Will you talk to him now?" Gaara ask. "Of course. I'll go." I said as I took my bag where is Kurama and walked to my dorm. And later take my stuff.

History classroom

"Hi uncle." I said as I came in the empty history class. "Naruko. Didn't thought you'll come that early." Uncle Nagoto said. "Yea, me too. Did mom said about.....?" I ask. "Hm? What she needed to tell me?" Uncle Nagato ask. "So she really didn't told you? *Sigh* I'm having arrange marriage with CEO of Senju company..." I said. "Huh?! She didn't told me anything about it! *Sigh* I'll talk with her. Right now go and take a place. Class will soon being." Uncle said as he laid his hand on my shoulder. I just nodded.

Unknown pov

'Naruko has what?!'