Vacation

Tobirama pov

Hospital

"What we need in hospital?" I ask. "Here, go in." Father said. 'Did he just ignored my question?' I thougt. I went in, what my father said, I saw Naruko sitting on bed. "And what happen to you? That you came to hospital?" I ask. She just looked at me, and soon after she looked back to window. "Father, explain what happen." I said as my father came in. "As you see, doctors said it's from shock. So she maybe be like this." Father said. Soon heard two people panting. I and my father turned our head to see red haired man with light green haired girl painting. "Na- Naruko!" Girl shouted as she ran to Naruko with tears in her eyes. "I *sobs* I thought we *sobs* we lost you...." Girl said. "And who are you?" Father ask both unknown people. "We are from hidden five nature's...... And Naruko's friends." Red haired man said.

Cafe

"What really happen to Naruko?" Father ask as light blonde woman gave us tea. "No one know. They found her like that. At library....." Fuu said. "I heard that on knife was no finger print." Blonde woman said. "Are you-" "Shut it." Woman said as she hitted my head with metal plate. "Yugito, please don't." Gaara said. " *Sigh* Fine. What condition Naruko is?" Yugito ask.

"Showing no emotions." Fuu said. "Hm, it's shock. But it's normal when someone wakes up from coma." Yugito said. "How long was she in coma?" I ask. "3 days." Gaara said. "That's normal to be shocked." Yugito said. "You could be a doctor." Father said. "I was untill I got stress in work so I quit. And right now I'm better, and I enjoing my job now." Yugito said as she walked away. "Was she stabbed?" Father ask. "Yea, the knife was back like near to her waist and stomach........" Fuu said. " *Sigh* Alright. And when you found her?" I ask. "It was someone who had responsible to clean library once in a week. And there she was, laying with blood." Gaara said. "Is that so?" I said. "But that Yugito said there was no finger print." I said. "Yea, police saying that murder had gloves." Fuu said. "And what about classes?" Father ask.

"Because of this situation. We need to lock ourself inside of our dorms and having online classes untill the murder is caught." Gaara said. "Some of us just went home and having online classes..." Fuu said. "I think better Naruko be at home andhaving online classes then in school." Yugito said as she came closer. "Can agree." Fuu said. "But, was you both with her?" I ask. "No, we weren't. I was in extra classe's here in this cafe with Kakashi-sensei. Scient teacher." Fuu said. "While me, I was visit my mom grave. And then walked to my house with siblings and father with uncle." Gaara said. "Is that so?" Father said. "Yea, but we need to thanking you for ruining." Fuu said. "Huh?" I and father said. "You maybe will spend time with Naruko on vacations. While we just become good friends." Fuu said. "As she is new with getting friends, we all three learning. And we had plans for last week." Gaara said and that made strangely feeling bad. "We are sorry." Father said. "Your sorry will not change anything." Fuu said. "If you want, you can hang out her autumn vacation." I said. "Huh? Wait up. Time out, Gaara you said that who will get married they need to know better?" Fuu ask. "Yea, that's what I said. Are you sure? Because you have arrange you'll not know her good when you'll know her." Gaara said. "We already ruined one of your plans, so secondly will not do." I said.

Butsuma pov

'You seriously agree with this...?' I thought. "Alright. But as you have arrange, you'll live toughter." Gaara boy said. "Excuse-" "I like that kind of idea." I intrupted my son. "Father..." "If they live apart, they will not know good." I said. "And if they living toughter, they'll know eatch other better." Fuu girl said. I just nodded. "Fine, but we want to let s meet her." Gaara said. "Fine." My son said.

Naruko pov

'Finaly I got off frommy shock....' I thought. "Hi there." Came out Butsuma. "What you need?" I ask. "So cold. Just inform you. You'll leave tomorrow right?" Butsuma ask. "Well yea?" I said.

"You've got to be kidding me?" I ask. "Blame your friends." Tobirama said. "Don't say anything about my friends." I said. "Your room is in this room." Tobirama said. I just rulled my eyes and walked in.

 I just rulled my eyes and walked in

'Cute.' I thought as I closed the door. 'Did my parents even came to visit, or they was as usual.....' I thought.

Monday, day one on vacation

Tobirama pov

"And where is we going?" I ask as I saw Naruko. "With friends." She said as she stood and turned around. I felt like I was blushing to see how she looked with that jacket and beret.

 I felt like I was blushing to see how she looked with that jacket and beret

"Just be carefull

"Just be carefull...." I said. "Ok, thanks. And wear a mask now. I don't want corona." "Corona?! What the heck your talking about?!" I shouted as Naruko just left. 'Why I was blushing?' I thought.

Naruko pov

'Ok, calm down. I'm falling for this man...' I thought as I walked on the street. 'Or, I am?' I ask to myself in thoughts. Soon I heard my phone ringtone. I picked up and saw my dad calling me. 'What now?' I thought. "Yes?" I ask as I picked the call. "Hi, Naruko. Um, how to being?" Dad said. "That you are so sorry you couldn't come to visit me while I was in hospital?" I ask. "No! It's about Jiraiya." That made stop walking. "What? What happen to pervert sage?" I ask. "He is in hospital. Like with you when you were attacked." Dad said.