Goddes

Naruko pov

"How? She hides her identity." I said. "Pfft, only dragons can see her. And only shadow people talk to her. But you are the only one Kitsune who meet and talked to Goddes." As Kurama said that, an book felt from my bag. "Seriously?!" I said angrily and walked off from bed. "No. What kind of book is it?" Kurama ask as I took the book. I took the book and looked at the cover. "The history book? Why?" I ask as I turned my head. "Look what page, and look the picture." Kurama said. I turned the book and saw the picture.

 I turned the book and saw the picture

"And?" I ask. "Don't you remember her? It's the Goddes." Kurama said. "How do you know? You told me that I'm only one Kitsune who meet her." I said. "That's because we have picture's. But never saw her on person." Kurama said. "Is that so? I see...." I said. "And how will meet her?" I ask as I looked back at the book. "Who knows. But ask...." Kurama said.

Living room

"Tobirama. We need to talk!" I said. "What now?" Tobirama ask as he turned his head towards me. I soon showed Kurama and picture of my book with Goddes. "Care to explain?!" I ask. "About your pet and Goddes?" Tobirama ask. "I said to her about a little bit of her first life and about how to meet the Goddes." Kurama said. "I see. Maybe." He said. "You reacting so calm..." I said as I leted Kurama. "That's becuase he was your family servant. You were wealthy back then. And he were your caretaker." Tobirama said. I just looked down shockedly at Kurama. "Don't look at me like that." Kurama said. "By the way. Izuna wanted to call you, but here." Tobirama said as he gave his phone. I just saw message from Izuna that he want to meet me. At Uchiha estate.