Rivalary Silence

Merry Christmas!

The message for my Ex-best friend

Music recommendation: Home

────༺༻────

The night draped in the absence of sun, dropping out the small crystals in the golden flakes as if nature was healing blisters of blazing sun. In between dense foggy clouds wrapped all around dust, was a shining moon- alone but not lonely the philosophers say, full of flaws yet beautiful their philosophy says, but none asked moon. Was it happy to be art, to be compared with the wait and eyes of lovers? To be compared with the eyes of poets to write masterpieces, the facade of society says. The Flames of the vessel were off, the night wrapped the door close, in between some eyes were working hard to feed empty stomach tomorrow-  tomorrow a hope to live. While in the closed door the hands wrapped in ink, sees the constellation shine like the one in between the darkness of bloodline. Poverty ends with one, you create your future were some common lines the chapter 6 of the moral science book in the seventh standard that carved the hope of not letting those fingers tire. In some parts of this world, the stomach remained empty, the child cried and the mother lied- tomorrow baby, might tomorrow the lord would bless us with grain. 

Hukum Sa was sitting in his study working down on the offer the health department would benefit from, when a loud knock interrupted the silence of the four walls. His brows squished together in an accusatory frown on his disconsolate face. Who can be at eleven at night? His mind rendered, opening the door, he found his Laado. Decked in the same night pajama, her mother asked to discard a year back. This girl and her obsession with wearing old clothes! He joggled his head in disappointment.  

"Now you don't have to start, Maa is more than enough to be disappointed, just for my dressing sense," She says, shrugging her shoulder while making her existence 'in' the room.

"Young lady you don't talk to your dad like that," He says now realizing he indeed got his wife in the form of a daughter.

"Exactly Papa! You are the husband of my mother more when you get disappointed. My father is chivalrous man!" She says. Yeah, Typical Bridgeton fan!

"Young lady, why are you here at this hour? Any issue?" She heard him say. His tone dementing with the expression on his face etched to frown and worry.

"I did complete my notes and also the revision, so I thought to help you," she added. Grabbing two of the files, she checked his father's schedule and started making presentations. She was a medico by profession, but the hours of stay in the same room with her father and her curiosity to learn, helped her to tackle a lot of practical knowledge than books do, the shackles of her enemies will surely find ways to business. Being the only daughter of Hukum sa, this was no surprise for the world to know she was great in the field of business. Adding to her keen interest to learn and her manipulative tactics always appended an enticing effect to the work and, it was win on win when her learning helped him not be stressed off. He shook his head smiling while caressing her head and affirmed trying his best to sound as serious as her mother. "Laado, you should sleep."

But damn, who was he kidding? Pratiksha, being an absolute core, ended up convincing him and completing the presentation. It was based on an investment project for health insurance, which to be honest was her favorite topic.

────༺༻────

Morning 8:00 AM